were you bullied in highschool?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 2, 2012.

1. me being teased by older kids in elementary school is where i gained the intense sarcasm that i still have today. i was never bullied after elementary school though..:smoke::smoke:

2. Nah I never was bullied by anyone besides my brother my whole life.

He stepped on my face with cleats once, he once hit me a couple times with a baseball bat, we had decent fist fights about 5x a week for a couple of years. He always had this crazy amount of muscle, with barely any working out. Fast metabolism I guess.

As a result of this bullying by my brother, I used to bully kids at my school. I tackled a kid and hit him in the face a few times and got kicked out of a catholic middle school. I used to push this one kid Billy off his bike and throw it every day after school. I regret those actions to this day, I feel like a shit person because of it and I wish I could apologize to these kids.

Now my brother has schizophrenia, so I guess his actions had a root as well as mine.

3. #23 InitialToke93, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    I never got bullied but i ripped on the nerdy dudes and dudettes at school all the time.

Never did any physical bullying per say all the guys i pushed around etc knew i was joking and would say something and or push back in fun, Always tried to make sure the people i would mock knew i wasn't serious.

Although i used to squirt water on all the hot chicks when i was sitting behind them and blame it on the nerds aha

I was also a kick boxer as well so..

4. Yes all my school days and years bullied, I just learned to stand up for myself usually the kids what didn't get hugged from there mommas...

to this day these so called "better then everyone else kids" now hooked deeply to drugs (Yes I do drugs but I'm not street trash)

Some of these bullys now respect me.

some of them I still see and they say shit all I say still haven't hit puberty.

5. Kid used to call me Jewbag and shit like that when I was in 10th grade. Every Jew slur you can think of and them some.

I just moved to the school district and really had nobody to sit with at Lunch the first day and shit so I sat down and made friends. I stuck around for 3 weeks of them calling me a long nosed kike before I grabbed my plastic lunch tray and smashed the main little shit on his nose.

Then I sat alone for a while at lunch until people approached me to shake my hand or shit like that for fucking up that guys face.

RIPleys Believe it or not man! :smoke: Shit. I'm ripped right now.

6. Saw one dude a couple weeks ago from high school who used to be a complete douche to me and somewhat pick on me. I grew about 6 inches and lost at least 50 pounds. He was quite friendly after I stood up and shook his hand. :smoke:

7. Before high school, a bit, but by the time I was in high school I was too big to mess with - I was as big as anyone on the football team (but I never played football). So people just left me alone to do whatever it was that I was doing. Other than being kind of isolated, I didn't have it as bad as a lot of people do.

8. no one gets bullied at my school the majority of kids are always high and down to earth

9. No, just elementary school and a little into middle school. In middle school it was usually just being teased for being smart and getting perfect grades/test scores.

10. I used to because I dressed "goth", but it stopped after one of them tried to beat me up and I fought back. He was a big guy, I'm small as hell, so I got my ass whooped, but I let it go and people started showing me some respect, even the guy that whooped my ass. Of course people didn't care for him much after beating on a kid half his size. We became friends a few years later and he's actually pretty cool, he just had an awful outlook on life and anyone different at the time.

I always got picked on because my name is Peter though, but kids will be kids.

11. #31 ckycampmember, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    never got bullied. nobody bullied my little sister either.

i got into a few fights here and there, but bullying is fucked up.
    it definitely happens though

12. i was never bullied, i always had hella love. the fights i was involved in during highschool was for backing up friends n shit like that when they couldnt handle the bullshit theyd get themselves into

i remember though that in elementary i always had beef with this one 'bully' because i would stand up for the kids he would pick on. me n him fought like 4 different times lol it was funny though i was the only one that he wouldnt pick on..bullies are pussies

13. Not really, in elementary school I did alittle and then in 7th grade between classes some 8th graders would just push me around and book drop me, but they were bug and tall and all that and I'm a pussy so it just eventually stopped cause I didn't show any reaction to it, I didn't try to fight them an I didn't try to run away or any shit like that, I just went on with my day an it eventually stops, people just mess with you because they want a reaction from you

14. Not at school so much, delivering news papers.... yes. lol

15. Not really, when I was a freshman some seniors were talking shit once. The only time I saw them in school was in the morning and I was always really high in the morning. I saw them at a party once after that, never talked to them, everybody says they're all assholes anyways so I just stayed away.

My friend though, holy shit, he was the definition of bully. There was this kid matthew I knew since we were super little and he would go up and push him and call him a faggot for fun. I didn't approve I actually really despised it because matthew used to be my friend but we went our separate ways in middle school. I never did anything about it though. Oh well that kid is going to jail while I am going to college. I am just too passive when it comes to social situations, like I am always high.

16. im making sure when i have kids son/daughter is going to boxing classes lol....only one on one fight i ever lost i later find out dude was a boxer like FUUUUUU but....im also teaching my son....if you know a bully fuck his girlfriend in the ass...no lube

17. A bunch of asshole jocks always gave me shit while I was on the football team my freshman and sophomore year. When I quit the team a couple of them acted surprised and were urging me to play again but they were all still acting pieces of shit my junior and senior year to me and the other kids who left the team because of their crap.

I see a lot of them at the gym I go to now. The biggest asshole of them works there. It used to bother me but then I'd just stare at them while I lift and think of how easier it'll be for me to kill them. Also, the dude who gave me the most shit for being fat got fat too. I like that.

18. I was never bullied. I was 6 foot in high shcool with a muscular build. That plus people telling me I had alook on my face like I was going to kill somebody I was left alone for the most part. I had these two guys try and mess with me for a while but one day I slammed one of them into a vending machine while he was mocking me and they left me alone after that.

19. Never was bullied, was never really popular either. I stood up for quite a few kids who were getting bullied though. I was always that guy trying to make everyone happy and laugh, fit it with every 'clique' but never really felt I belonged 'anywhere'

20. i wouldn't say bullied

however one time in maybe 6th grade I was on the bus going to school, and this kid who was in 8th grade was making a few kids (one of them me) touch our tongue to the bottom of the bus.

a few years later, i moved right across the street from him. lol.