were to buy seeds in canada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by espguitars, May 4, 2009.

1. could a fellow canadian recommend some seed banks or shops to get seeds from only want to order from within canada thanks?

2. Can't you buy seeds from shops in Canada?

3. ya im pretty sure but last time i checked the variety was sparse so ya im kinda leaning towards online order

4. im not from canada, but why not get some through marc emrys shop. doesnt he have pretty much have one of the largest variety and best quality seed shops in the world. the u.s. tried to get him extradited because of it, im sure hes got some real damn good shit

5. I ordered some through Vancouver Seed Bank
    Haven't received them yet and you don't have to mail in cash or a money order like most.

6. Toronto 420....type it in google, check my thread to see what the plants look like! nice strains the breeder is a great guy to! good luck

7. I use bcseeds. A lot of their crap is overprices but their current AK-47's are VERY fresh and strong. I got 100% germination and they are all about 6 inches tall after only a few days.

8. hey pickle can you pay with credit card there? I want to order some this week

9. No, cash only.

10. ya i just picked up some manitoba poison/mightey mite beans from the local shop so i should have some pics up soon

11. hey man, i ordered from bcseeds had no problems