We're thizzin it!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chasehx, Jul 2, 2009.

1. What up blades? My buddy came through and we are taking some brown m&m pokeball pills. They are supposed to be dank. Here's to a good time. Post up if your thizzin it to mayne!

2. i had 2 of them 2 weeks ago after three yellow glocks. the pokeballs were pokebomb yo.. chea

3. lucky man,... i gotta wait but DAMNJN i wish i was rollin right now. got 2 g ladys waitin for me :) party it up for me, forreal. blaze a blunt dedicated to gcboyallday haha stay true homie:p

4. Dank thizzles? What?

5. ive tried purple phone and green bomb pokeballs both fukin bomb

6. Damn, wish I was rollin' tonight. Have fun!

7. haha I just got rid of the rest of my brown m&m pokeballs yesterday. Have fun with those man, they are bomb. There wont be pokeballs very much longer, the pressers got busted. I had the priviledge of meeting them once.

8. Thanks for the replies guys. I'm still rollin good blades. It's been an awesome night. I am getting hyphy for the city mayne.

9. damn bro thats cool. Did they like pokemon a lot?
    blows that they got busted:mad:.

10. lol no not to my knowledge. They are actually two brothers fresh out of college with chemistry degrees. I think they chose pokeballs because they were a unique press and they wanted everyone to know which presses were theres.

11. Yeah thats the kinda people id expect to be pressin bomb pills. They deff earned a great rep in the x community. Hope they get out soon, they should have enough cash for a good lawyer.

12. Yeah I would definately hope they get out soon but it's doubtful. I am relatively sure all their money was seized and they were caught with a $15,000 pill press that should put them away for a while.

13. yeah to be real there probably fucked but ya know just tryin to think good thoughts.

now i wanna eat my roll tommorw. probably walk through this gated community with ipod and blaze a blunt and eat a big mango off the tree.Come back and kill the rest of my dro. yeah:smoke::):wave::hello::p:rolleyes::):cool:

14. Fucking great night city. Lol I was thizzin balls when I posted earlier. Time to smoke a bowl, light up a stog, and hit the sack.