Were the Beatles mind control puppets and was paul replaced?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rizo, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I believe that the Beatles were mind control agents and the illuminati elite used repetitive riffs in their music to add in satanic or subliminal messages. America has innocent before the Beatles came, and that caused a fragmentation-maladaption from mainstream America. So do you believe they were mind control puppets?

2. They wrote their hearts out and spread peace through their music. Nothing bad but lennons death nd georges attack came from it

3. One time I was under the influence, my friend put on the song "In My Life"... I couldn't stop crying from the pure beauty I was experiencing before me. The lyrics just bringing back so many memories of the people I've loved.

I think people will believe a lot of different things.. but, for me, it's not even a second thought.. A few people done missed the magical mystery tour.

:hippie:

4. The Beatles were one of the greatest music groups of all time. How fucking dare you.

5. Is this the part where you post YouTube links to their songs played backwards at coincidental moments so it sounds like they're saying "love Satan" or something?

6. LOL.

Find me some evidence that subliminal messaging works.

Literally every band has had a conspiracy following that has said "dude, there's subliminal messages in this music!" Yet when psychologists studied the effects of subliminal messaging through music...it didn't work.

Another herp derp conspiracy thread.

7. I think you've opened your mind up too much. You present yourself with so many things and believe them. You may be brainwashing yourself.

8. Lmao "illuminati-news.com"

9. Lol. Word.

10. although i don think the beatles were puppets of the illuminati as you put it.

It is common knowledge that the CIA tried to take over the counter culture and also experimented with using LSD as a mind control drug

11. That can't be discussed here, man.

12. You know shit just went down when Jesus flips you off.

13. that's exactly what i thought

14. The Beatles I think r 1 of those bands nanda that those dicks probably have multiple kids in more country's they can count soka

15. I know it's not cool to take words out of context but...

"New words and new phrases--prepared by Tavistock(1)-- were introduced to America along with the Beatles. Words such as "rock" in relation to music sounds, "teenager," "cool," "discovered" and "pop music" were a lexicon of disguised code words signifying the acceptance of drugs and arrived with and accompanied the Beatles wherever they went, to be "discovered" by "teenagers."

The fuck?

16. Helter skelter helter skelter helter skelter

17. The Beatles were the most successful musical act of all time; and my personal favorite. Any group or organization at that level will be shrouded in conspiracy.

I don't believe any of it. The Beatles were about peace and love. Timeless, classic, and exactly what we need right now.