We're taking over the Middle East One Country at a time.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SuperSilverHaze, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Think about it...

all of the oil.

all of the revolts

remember cuba?

Where Does NATO & US build there bases? Along the oil fields.

Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria next?

We're taking over the middle east for some reason?

maybe we're scared the russians would do it?

either we are really reallly hungry for oil, or something bigger is unfolding.

Call me crazy and a conspiracy lover, but connect the dots..... And see the big Picture.
    [​IMG] why would we care now?

2. We're not taking over anything, the one world bankers/corporate are. Do you really think we're going to see any of that wealth get into any of us common peoples hands?

We've been used up, the rich are seeking new out sources for there rich yachts, and private planes upkeep.

3. um yeah man thats exactly what i am saying lol..... Do you really think " We're " meant the America People? "we're" stands for wallstreet.

4. America the conquerors :cool:

5. I can already see where the Middle East is headed. A new fabricated Arab Union will be created, handed and run by the countless princes of Saudi Arabia whos behind all this bullshit in the first place.

6. I think it's too soon to add Libya to that list. I think it will be very likely there will be US military bases on their soil but they don't even have their new government yet. Let them form a government before saying they're just another US puppet democracy.
    I really hope they will get the best of both worlds. A government that refuses to be a puppet for the US and a government that doesn't murder or torture its own people.

7. I don't know, ever been to an american prison? That's murder or torture of it's self. Personally, this rebel coalition will fall soon enough. The tribal leaders of the cities are out for themselves, you really think these people have any recollection of what a democracy is let alone a vote and due process?

Fuck no, all these rebel leaders at the time of over throwing and being on the NATO payroll were wanting to be the next Muammar Gaddafi. I give it two years when NATO pulls out because talks have broke due to continue civil war among the tribal members. It'll look more like Somalia in 5 years than an democrocised civilization. :smoke:

8. So does anyone think amadieajan, or what ever him name is, is next on the Obama hit parade?

We certainly have justification. Iran sent assassins here to do a hit on the Saudi and Israeli ambassadors. That in and of itself is an act of war.

But does anything seem funny about that or is it just me. Iran doest operate that way. They do shit on the sly, you know. They supply terrorist organizations with money, support, bombs, etc. Terrorist organizations that do their dirty work and never place the responsibility on Iran. Everyone assumes its Iran but know one comes out and admits it. These terrorist organizations, like Al quida and hezbola are more than happy to accept responsibility and keep Iran out of it.

So why would Iran hire bumbling idiots to pull a hit on US soil? Idiots that narc on Iran as soon as they get caught? That don't sound like Iranian style.

Could it be a set up to provide The Obama admin the excuse to go in and take him out? I mean with the death march that Obamas on, and the picture of Qaddafi...the way we flew into the middle of Pakistan undetected and took out Osama, if I were someone like Amadienajan (or whatever the fuck his name is) I'd be a little nervous, you know. Especially with Obamas poll numbers in the shitter. History proves that regardless of our economic position we always reelect a war time president....could Obama be trying to get us into a major world war.

3 years ago I would have said no but, the guys a fuckin war hawk.

9. well said my friend :cool:

10. They need to start fighting back, using Pan-African/ Pan-Arabic beliefs as motivation, and belief in policies to help the poor, rather than religion. It's harder to delegitimize than al-qaeda, and will garner support among the masses.

They need to take notes from South America and instead of blowing shit up here and there, make decent coordinated attacks. hit n run, guerrilla warfare, and document civilian casualties by US hands with photo evidence to release. not some god-freaks in the mountains and another with a bomb on his nuts. come on son. plus, why the fuck would he go on an airplane? do they want to give our government power to take our freedoms and make us hate them? Al Qaeda has the wrong answer. Do not be deceived.

Rise, Arab nations, and as a single fist strike the fang-toothed jaws of imperialism and oppression with your revolutionary might.

11. #11 Johnny Cash, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    What you call the "rebel coalition" is actually the National Transitional Council. Key word is 'transitional'. They say they're going for a democratic society. As we all very well know, democracy doesn't always (or maybe even ever) function as it's supposed to.
    What you're saying is definately a scenario that I find likely to happen. My point is that this is all speculation at this point. Let's first see who will be in the new leadership and THEN judge them. I'm just trying to not be too cynical. If an honest democratic election is held, a leader with integrity COULD arise. Perhaps they will be able to find a way to live within a system of tribes where the natural resources are destributed among the people fairly. We'll see, I'm not judging anybody at this point.

As for American prisons, they don't hang people by their ancles and beat them to death. Also, I have yet to hear a story about an American citizen being abducted by the government, tortured to death, cut up into pieces and sent back to their relatives. Gadaffi was a madman. I don't agree with NATO's decision to help the rebels but that doesn't mean I can't rejoice the fact that Libya has, at least for now, been liberated from a paranoid and delusional dictator who ruled for over 40 years.

12. replacing one oppression with another oppression isn't liberation.

13. Of course but that is not my point at all! My point is that this has yet to be seen.

14. #14 Noxnoctum, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    You're right we just send flying death robots after American citizens. :p

In other news...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vupiwJyK1w[/ame]

15. Well at least you don't get a stick rammed up your ass until you die just for talking about it.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAONc7GeIc]Former 4-star U.S General admits to America Foreign Policy Coup - YouTube[/ame]

17. I'm not saying Gadaffi was some great guy Cash, but I think it's laughable that the US gov tries to take the moral high ground.

18. take a peek at history, they say it repeats itself

19. True. I'm just saying, don't judge the new leadership before it even exists. Surely America will say "Hey guys, you're indebted to us. Now give us a good deal on that oil." That doesn't necessarily mean the new leadership will bow to that.

20. Oh of course it is. They don't give a shit about the people of Libya.