Were Now At War

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Oct 2, 2011.

1. I am at war with the government, they declared war on drugs and i smoke drugs so lets do this shit :devious: battle plan and everything :devious:

OK so we strike them from the west with weed bombs, we hijack a fighter jet first though ;)

This one, because t looks cool as fuck :cool:
    [​IMG]

We have couchlock stoners provide covery ground support in these bad boys
    [​IMG]

Firing heavy weed bombs :cool: get them all high as fuck :laughing:

Then we airstrike the world with marijuana seeds with these

[​IMG]

This is our first mission, it is called Top Secret operation over grow

Now you decide our next mission in the war on drugs. :devious:

2. Not necessarilly, just skunky...

3. #4 Sunn, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    so that's a yes :D

anyway get one of these, they look even more badass (and the f-16 is there for comparison haha lucky find there)
    [​IMG]

4. holy shit that was funny

5. i have often thought that if every pothead in the entire world took all the seeds they can and save them up all year until spring. then soak them overnight and take a long drive and pluck the seeds one by one out the window. we gotta make weed grow so much that there is no stopping it. my only problem is i don't buy weed... and the weed i grow has no seeds... so i'll be the organizer.... get started blades and bladies. only six months left so start saving.

6. Ima go play battlefield 2 amg.

7. Lol funny story man ur high

8. Skunky Monkey? High?...... Couldn't be..

9. yeah!

and all stoners form a temp alliance with the meth heads, needle junkies, coke heads, pill heads, etc to ban together for legal drugs and a sensible drug policy. Then we'd easily out number the army and stoners/former stoners in the government and military would help us get M16's and Barrett sniper rifles and Desert Eagles for close range.

Then we could really beat some ass :smoke:

10. i'll take a shotgun

[​IMG]

11. Our leaders have mastered the art of fighting pointless wars

the funny thing is that the government keeps insisting that they are winning the war on drugs :laughing:

12. I know :D More people smoke it now than don't, therefore we out number them and were still doing what they saying they are winning :laughing: The only difference is more people are starting to grow,smoke it or use it medically than ever :hello:

13. I've done this :D its nice

14. Every college, dispensary and doctor's office should have a print up of my List and cards with my email address so everyone can learn the facts!

Every member of the government is sat down with my current List and they must read out loud every title in front of a video camera. (I want to watch their faces).

This should be followed (for major politicians only) by a once a term, one month-long "money fast" where they live on welfare in an average low-rent apartment. :eek:

Here's an idea- Make it into a new reality show- Heck, I'd watch it! lol :D "When Congressmen Go Welfare"!" the new smash hit of 2012! ;) The cameras would make so there would be no cheating (actually just less, we ARE talking about politicians :cool:). And they get no perks beyond medical care for the month.

Granny :wave:

15. #17 Jlib, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    I'd mount a MG42 on my windowsill and just chill

16. Where do I sign up?

17. Edit the gun pic out, we cant post pictures of actual guns :eek: the planes and stuff are OK though...i hope :D

18. You called motherfuckers?

[​IMG]

HUZZAH!

[​IMG]

Enjoy your stays, law breaking beotches.

[​IMG]