Were meant to die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by final824, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Im setting here blazed and got to thinking about death, and I have came to the conclusion that were meant to die. This is just a general idea so feel free to add. Im making a bulleted list of reasons why it seems like we are meant to die.

1. Most food that taste good is terrible for you, red meat is shown to cause many health issues, fast food contains days worth of fat and salt. I know moderation is key but why does things that are bad for us taste good when it kills us.

2. Any type of drug is terrible for you but so easy to abuse, yes I know weed isn't dangerous however like everything moderation is key, smoking everyday can be terrible for your mental heath and wallet even if no long term effects can happen it can control your mindset and life. Many other drugs such as nicotine make you feel fantastic and feel great but once again can kill or harm you. Lets not even get into what unmentionables
    do.

3. Everything causes cancer, from plastic, to x rays, to artificial sweeteners, deodorant, and almost anything you can imagine. I would say everyone has at least one thing that has links to cancer like a mobile phone or lead in drinking water.

Even if we get rid of all harmful things in our lifes and eat healthy and exercise were still going to die and wants the point of living if you can't enjoy anythings remotely fun.

2. Not everything that taste good is bad. Anything without carbs or saturated fats is essentially healthy.

You CAN'T say a lovely sirloin steak with mixed vegetables and berries and cream for desert don't taste good ;)

3. water has so much bad shit in it,

food aswell.

the sun gives you cancer.

nothing you can do, and last time i checked arent you born with cancer. and it develops over time due to bad food and such.

but all i know is that its retarded to not have a good time in this body your given.

whether you have any terminal desease

4. So they poison drinking water these days, eh?

5. fluoridation, pretty much taking the byproduct of STEEL and adding it into our water.

as its good for our teeth according to some fucking moron

6. Dont forget the planet wants us dead too with its radiation and natural disasters

7. The dirt road lie before my eyes, I prefer to ride it with no doors and pay close attention to the birds and sing into the sky. A long strange trip !

8. OP has become aware of his surroundings. welcome to dark side

9. death is just the beginning

[​IMG]

10. no fucking shit that we're meant to die, nothing lasts forever...

the question is, is it the right time to die?

11. Having your cellphone in your pocket, being outside, and eating mcdonalds all give you cancer (just a rumor about mcdeez tho haha)

12. I can't find a clip. But Doug Stanhope has a bit about this very thing. He says that other animals are smarter than people because they have a sense of self preservation. His example is that if you offer a puppy a bowl of water and a bowl of pepsi he will choose the water every single time because he has an instinctual need to consume what is healthy for him. He goes on to say that all the advertising around the Pepsi can't possibly affect his decision as to which he drinks. It's from his latest album and I suggest you check it out.

But he's right. People seem to have evolved to like things that are fucking terrible for their health.

13. we never die we are immortal like the universe no end no beginning, we just trancend and have and will always trancend to into new forms of life

14. Why are people different colors? That shit ain't normal

15. ^ Why are we not goats? We all should be fucking goats!!! Not sexual intercourse but we should be goats no fucking

16. u

mad?

17. Haha you just realized that everyone has to die lol... pass me some of what you're smoking.

18. They have to thin out the 7 billion large population, somehow.

We consume poison.

The labels and the commercials with the false emotions trying to persuade you into consuming their product are poison. The "Medicine" that the pharmaceutical industry pumps out is nothing more than poison. Poison for your mind, body and soul.

I've seen firsthand what these modern day witchdoctors poisonous remedies do.

My brother used to be a great guy, then he got hooked on the poison. The pharmekia consumed him and destroyed his mind and spirit. He now roams this world bitter, cold and heartless. The SHIT they put into their synthetic concoctions that people willingly consume is terrible. They benefit off of our anguish and emotional pain.

The GMO's that monsanto puts into it's food? Poison.

The fluoride they put in the water supplies? Poison.

The trails they spray above our heads, our lands, and our crops? Poison.

So yes. We are meant to die. It is the natural cycle of infinity. But these devils have designed this system to accelerate our deaths. both mentally and physically.