We're living in the final days

Discussion in 'General' started by crackrockstdy89, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Enjoy life while you can. The day of the storm is quickly approaching. Can your weapons stop a hurricane? Can your bombs disintegrate tsunamis of massive force? I think god is coming back to set us all straight. We're evolving backwards, into a state of total reliance on technology and losing our animal instincts.
    Too much political turmoil and evil deeds being implimented by sinister bank tycoons and greedy politicians to call this a simple coincidence. I'm happy to be alive during these times. I used to hate this fact and it would depress the fuck out of me. Now i love it. We have the chance to be the first class of people to bring in a new, peacful world to live in.
    this sums things up exactly
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvs6ZgTdsuI]‪K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (Intro)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. mayans > rappers

3. I think mankind has always had that as an option and an opportunity. Unfortunately it is not what sells and we live in times when to most that is all that matters. :(

4. We're evolving backwards, into technology? Okay there champ.

5. I've thought about this a lot and I think the problems all throughout the world is that now the average life span is something like 65 instead of 30 like it was back in the day. Too many people for this world

6. Or you smoke way too much weed and need to grip on to reality.

7. Ha look at op's username, should we trust him?
    Alright so I'm gonna start a hate frenzy (athiests vs. Religion not that I want that to happen) and say that hopefully Jesus comes soon and yeah hopefully we can start to make peace. But we can't blame technology humans created it.

8. :laughing: for real haha crack rock steady.

9. When in doubt, smoke it out. End of days my ass. If I'm gonna die, I really hope I'm beaten to death in a Fight Club run by clowns. Any other death would be useless.

10. Crazy thing the idea of modern technology has been around for thousands of years. But only recently have we been able to create them. I think its for the good, cause well why not? You have fun being a cave man Ima be hotboxing my truck while listening to the words of the late great bob marley :smoke: