Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Were i keep my pipe.! Safe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lexx2539, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Alright i just thought ill show you were i keep my glass pipe for easy travel and for safety so it wont break when i carry it in my pocket. btw i just cleaned it. :)
    well i keep my glass pipe in an old beats by dre case. its hard, sturdy and i even dropped it twice and it did nothing to the pipe but a little dent on the case.:hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Same set up i got except its a glasses case. Work's perfect if someone find's it...unless they open it ofc

3. Yeah, its another reason why i put it in there. i could just take a quick hit then put it back in the case. good for going stealth

4. I hollowed out a compartment in my guitar case. But the fabric flap still comes over it. Can't even tell there's a hole. Foolproof hiding spot. Why would they be looking in a guitar case anyways? Especially if you got a guitar in it. :smoke:

5. Also mask's the scent of "some" dank bud's. But iv'e had shit that you can smell through it and it's pretty thick

6. Thats true. i always carry weed in my beats case with my pipe and after smoking it it reeks like resin and shit. but when closed you cannot smell anything. until you open it then it reeks like fuck

7. Why dont you all invest in a sink and waterfall bong?