were do i start? hyrdoponics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CowboyKirk35, Mar 23, 2010.

1. ive read and understand almost every detail of hydroponic growing and say i was to use the bubble bucket method not one tutorial faq anything says were u actually start from the seed.... i have a seed and a prepared bucket what do i do with the seed just drop it in the clay balls in the net pot? do i grow it in dirt then bring it into the clay balls in the net pot? not a clue what to do from seed-to-small plant..... can someone please enlighten me on the subject. that would be greatly appreciated. :D

2. I germinate mine in rockwool and then transfer to the dwc system once i see the tap root growing out the bottom of the cube. Soak your rockwool for ~12-24 hrs in ph'd water. Before you put the seeds in the rockwool, shake the rockwool to rid it of excess water.

I soak my seeds in water for 24hrs then transfer to the rockwool, fwiw.

3. i like to germinate using the paper towell method (soak a paper towel, the ring it out till it is damp, place the seed inside for a few days till the seeds pop) once i have a tap root, i place it in the rockwool, in the bucket. it should sprout within a 2 days or so.

From there just keep the rockwool cube moist till the roots make its way out of the pot, to the water below.

Evil :smoke:

4. thx dude so much BIG help :hello:

5. this was my biggest problem till i realized ud need a medium such as rockwool to keep the roots moist till they found the resevoire..

hell ya:hello:

6. what nutrients do i use