Were can i buy autoflower seeds in the us

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ani420Auto, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Im looking for a spot to find autoflowering seeds in the us . im looking online and all i see is uk

• Like Like x 2
  2. The vault seed bank

3. To easy......mephistogenetics

They are at the top of the auto flower game. They are based in Spain but ship US based orders out of CO.

4. The Vault is NOT US based shipping.

5. Why does it have to be US based? I tried looking before seems like best bet is overseas. The Vault is 2 for 2 with me and my test purchases. I'll probably stock up next time I buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Im 3 for 3 with the vault

Great customer service and ahipping takes 1-2 weeks.

I got one order under week

7. I'm currently in a state where it's illegal and was wondering about any trusted websites that don't attracting the wrong people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

8. Just wanted my order fast but from what it looks like seems oll be good out of state

9. the vaults very legit not in a legal state and I'm 2 for 2 3rd on the way I can track it's whole journey worth every penny

• Like Like x 1
  10. The vault for the win. Don't matter what state.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

11. The vault is UK bra just click order n check the mail lol

12. The Vault - its illegal to ship seeds across state boarders regardless of the state. Doesn't matter if your in Alabama or Colorado, customs will seize your seeds if they catch them. Nothing to fret over, for a couple extra bucks you can guarantee shipping and won't be in any legal trouble from what I've read.

13. I believe it's free stealth shipping still so hurry up

14. Check out sweet seeds autos.

15. Msnl

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

16. I'm with hotbunz on this one, Mephisto has the auto genes down and ship from CO when ordered state side.

17. There is no way anyone can guarantee shipping for products that cannot legally be shipped, so yeah...no. Maybe they replace what is confiscated, but they cannot guarantee shipping.

18. "a formal promise or assurance that certain conditions will be fulfilled, especially that a product will be repaired or replaced if not of a specified quality and durability"

If they guarantee it will make it to you and does not they will replace the seeds. Which is what a guarantee is.

• Like Like x 2