Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

were bongs n pipes n bowls popular in the 60s n 70s?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeWithPassion, Nov 18, 2012.

1. everyone smoked joints, not even blunts. Just joints man. Maybe a few people smoked pipes, but im positive that they were wood and most likely homemade. 99% of the people smoked joints

2. Yeah, I'm sure a few people had pieces, but when I think about stoners from that era I picture everyone smoking jays.

3. I read somewhere on this site that back then if you had a piece you were like a "serious stoner" or some such.

just something someone said though. I dunno

4. was about 98% joints. some had regular pipe tobacco pipes and some had small metal pipes. mostly joints though.

5. I'd say 97% of people smoked joints exclusively

6. 96% of them smoked joints

7. 95% of people smoked only joints pretty much

8. 94% smoked only joints.

9. 93% only smoked jays brah

10. Damn!
    I never thought I would be in the top 4%-2% of anything.
    Guess I was wrong as everyone I knew who smoked at home used a bong or a pipe.

Don't get me wrong we also smoked joints but only when we were out and about

11. yeah like 92% were smoking joints

12. Dude I'd say like probably 91% of them just smoked J's.

13. Probably 90% were smoking jays

14. Around 89& smoked jays only I think

15. i still have my dads bong from when he was young

16. mostly joints. I'd say 87% of the people smoked j's

17. [quote name='"Kyle93"']mostly joints. I'd say 87% of the people smoked j's[/quote]

You done fucked up. But id say its more like 86% smoked only joints

18. prolly around 85% smoked j's to the dome

19. No dude like 84% most likely.