Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Were are you smoking right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rochester, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Was out looking for a smokespot and it started to rain so i was next to the y and i'm currently ripping my bong inside a children's play house were you guys smoking at?

2. my bed with my laptop vaporizer and tv watchin family guy eatin hersheys sucks to be you

3. In a slave cave breh no lie

4. just make a active carbon sploof and get a one hitter, indoor smoking problem solved

5. Just smoked a hash joint on my back porch but now i'm inside lying on the couch also watchin family guy

6. or man the fuck up

7. dude get the fuck outta there...in a children's playhouse? You couldnt find a better spot? You know that turns a misdemeanor possession charge into a felony right? Well if you didn't know now you do. Smoke somewhere else.

8. I'm trying to figure out what the title of this thread is saying...

Were are you?
    Where are you? Are you an....

I'll just stop.

9. my couch hitting my dbv

10. Schoooooooooooooooool bathroom $!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. i go to my garage

12. I had sex in one of those.

Ah, High School. I miss those times.

Edit: To contribute to the tread, I'm not smoking on anything currently. Towards the end of the day I'm gonna be smoking with buddies :D

13. My girl hid my fuckin stash box, but as soon as find that shit, I'm gonna blaze up some white widow in my garage and then mow the lawn stoned as a heretic in the Middle Ages

14. bong hits in my dorm :)

15. dorm bathroom. Used to hit my bong at the top of a pirate ship playground but im not that cool anymore

16. Crack den bathroom....mhm love that morning smell...

17. Uhh..doesn't sound too healthy imo.

18. Haha nope literally the only covered spot for a mile its a bunch of neighborhoods and a y