Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

We're all just chasing a high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by qwerty man, Sep 30, 2011.

1. what separates a heavy smoker from a meth addict? Just because you were smart enough to pick a better choice of drug? because your preferred high doesn't come with any side effects? because the feelings are milder and more controllable? because society doesn't shun it as much? because your not addicted and have the freedom to stop?

everyone wants to escape their reality...whether it's by a lot or a little, is quite inconsequential

2. to relax. most people tweak on meth for days on end. smoking weed is just like drinking without the negative affects so people do it more.

3. People aren't smoking weed to escape reality. It's not that strong or that kind of drug. I use it because it sooths the body after work gives you a nice high, smells good, taste good, sex is better, food is def better, improves my musical creativity at times. ect.

4. I smoke weed not only for better sleep but it relaxes my muscles after working all day. I remember in high school we were smoking blunts like they were goin out of style. But back then it was a recreation smoke to have fun with friends and laugh. Now its just like how u have a vodka drink after work. I don't smoke to get fucked up but to ease my mind let go of stress. Just my .02

5. Fuck tweakers I live around them they fukn crazy in the head always tryna steal and askn for money .never compare tha green to other shit

6. I don't chase that shit, I just sit back and enjoy it. It makes us different because we're smart enough to know how to utilize a plant to improve our lives and enjoy them more. As opposed to abusing chemicals to get you high/happy and eventually do more harm to your body/life than good. :smoke:

7. Come on now this isn't heroin.

8. haha im just fuckin around we all know smokings nothing like meth :p

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsVu8RttL4Q]Marijuana VS. Crystal Meth - Funny but true video - YouTube[/ame]

think this applies here

10. lol'd at the meth being equal to weed part

11. mabey you smoke to escape reality buddy but idk about you i <3 my life and i dont have any intentions of escaping it. I smoke because I <3 mary jane. take back your statement and the weed gods will forgive you

12. I'm sorry but if you think weed is 'not that strong' then you need to smoke some better weed! I've been absolutely fucked before, not like alcohol but I've been high enough to barely have a grip on reality.

13. I smoke pot to calm ADD, help with depression symptoms (un-medicated until November), and because, as a life long musician, I enjoy my view of life much better when I'm high. It helps with my creative juices. I can appreciate art and music at a much higher level, and even appreciate forms of art/music that I don't normally enjoy to begin with.

What seperates a "Botanical Hedonist" from a drug addict is this: Do you revolve around pot, or does pot revolve around you? Can you hold off on smoking until your shit is done?

I get all my school work done usually before I smoke, unless I'm writing an English or Religions paper. Then I smoke before I do it.

14. Happened to me the other night! But being that high is a good place to be. You're not harming anyone, stealing anything..just munchin' and giggling.

15. I believe it should be used in moderation. Everyday is too much and when you spend your days more high than sober, it's become a problem. This is coming from a guy who tokes 3 times a day.

There should be a day or two gap in between each sesh

16. The major difference between using cannabis and other drugs is the endocannabinoid system. Most drugs tear down your body. Cannabis heals! :smoke:

This is because THC and our body's own anandamide are very similar in structure. Anandamide is a multi-purpose endocannabinoid. It fights depression, kills cancer cells, regulates digestive functions and MUCH more! :hello:

And because our bodies can not really tell the difference between THC and anandamide, our bodies will use THC to fight depression, kill cancer cells, regulate digestive functions and much more! :smoke:

Please click that first link in my sig for the details! :yay:

Granny :wave:

17. haha i got so high i can't remember what this thread was about. HERE's to you :smoke:

18. I agree with OP

19. OP speaks truth