Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

We're ALIVE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrsDingusus, May 25, 2003.

1. Well I guess that shoots down my theory that Bud is actually a serial killer and y'all were his latest victims.

Welcome home wanderers!

2. Smokie your not far off! They were nice people so I let them be!!

I hope you and Mr. Dinguus will join in on the budstock party in July!

3. Hot damn!!!! They're back!!!

::jumps for joy::

Wow, I was starting to get worried about you guys :D I'm glad everything is going well. Tell Mayor McCheese I said hi, and kiss the littlest one for me :D

EDIT- Smokie, I came back alright, didn't I? LOL

4. Yeah that was the other part of my theory that I was havin trouble with. The lone female always gets killed first, and yet you had got away. I guess my theory building powers are'nt what they used to be.:D

5. Glad you guys are settled and all is cool!!!
    I have some friends who are sellin' thier shit and movin' to Florida. I'll miss them but then it also gives me a reason to go there!!!
    Best of luck to ya!
    Oh and glad you're back!!!

6. We were allowed to live as long as we swore secrecy ;)

7. Unfortunately from moving we can't really take another trip right now...we're also going to have ALL FIVE!!! of our kids that week....

But we will all be there in spirit :(

Kiss Sammy for me :)

8. Moving sucks....moving from Alaska to Florida with 2 cars and a baby....HELL...SHEER HELL!

Finding a place to live was a pain too, we lived in a hotel for 7 weeks...

Mayor McCheese will eventually be on too, he's workin his lil tail off right now trying to get us on our feet...poor guy, roofing in 90 degree weather is a bitch...

The littlest D is doing great, almost walking and you should see him headbang with his daddy...makes me worry about shakin baby syndrome...but I think it's more genetic than anything! :D

PM, Email or IM me sometime!

9. They'll love Fl if they can deal with the heat.....we're in Tampa which is heavily populated, but there are still some country settings here when you get towards the middle of the state. If they aren't used to big city living then they may be shocked at first....people here are strange...I think the heat melts the part of the brain that contains common sense ;)

Coming back from Alaska was shell shock for awile, took some adjusting to again....

But we're doing good and glad we're back too :D

10. DINGUSUS!!

WHOO OOOHDOIAHOITRHA

LIFE GETS BETER AND BETTER!!

11. a little Dingusus in your life goes a long way eh Norm??

So how the hell have you been?

12. im fucking awesome now that the dingusus are back