went to the E.R last night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sublimesun, Oct 5, 2009.

1. ha but its because i have pneumonia. so the doctor is asking me questions and then the infamous do you smoke cigarettes question comes up. i reply honestly with"yes". now im 18 years old and i live with my mom still so she drove me and payed n shit. after the doc asked that question my mom says" ANDDDDDDDD,,,,," . i was like mom not again. she told the second doctor in a row that i smoke pot. after the doctor left i was like mom, me smoking pot is completely irrelevant to this diagnosis and she was like pot is a bad choice and i was like yea hence the medical values of it. she shut up after that. haha i love my mom but she is so dumb when it comes to pot and not telling people i smoke it. :hello:

2. The infamous, ANNNNNNND, I really hate when people put you on the spot like that.

3. i know i fucking hate it. but its my mom so im pretty used to it.

4. dude my mom is the exact same except any mention of it she flips and immediately starts arguing. weird cuz she smoked back when she lived in jamaica so WTF and my dad did WTF hypocrites

5. why is your mom in the doctors office with you??

6. my mom also smoked and can recite the wall. complete without errors and everything. its actually creepy haha cause its so dead on. but yea my mom is quite similar

7. im more stressing the "she payed n shit" part"....a fucking hobo can sit in the doctors office with me if he is paying...but i am still on my moms insurance plan (full time student) so...$10 co pays arnt that bad...but still we dont got dental so thats like $200 dollars a trip(but i got some nice ass teeth so its not that bad...i got perfect teeth and never had braces or a cavity:D)

8. y wouldn't she be? just because you are 18 and technically an adult doesn't mean that your parents aren't a part of your life n still do shit with u. im 21 and my mom took me to the dr. cuz i was too sick to drive and she came in the doctors office with me. not really a big deal.

9. Reminds me of that one episode of Malcolm In The Middle.

Uh.

10. haha i went to the doctor a while back to get a prescription for migraines at my college health office and he asked if i drank and how much a week. Then asked "do you smoke?" and i replied no, then stopped and thought about it for a second and was like you dont mean ciggarrettes do you... and he was like "no..." hella funny

11. cause it's her insurance?

12. my mom is retarded and won't listen to logic when it comes to weed.

but I don't care, I still smoke openly and they really dont say anything. I've made them watch every video, read shit, everything, and they still just pretend like everything is just made up about the GOOD of marijuana.

I'm movin out soon so I dont think they even acknowledge I exist anymore, so it's alllll good. :D

13. I feel ya, we all have this problem with our moms, its part of being a stoner i guess. My mom one time started having a conversation with my little brother that she purposely made sure I would over hear by talking really loud. She gets up and first thing after getting out of bed she tells my brother (and we are all up since she gets up around 5 pm due to working night shift) "I just found out some NEW things about how bad marijuana is." SURPRISE!!! it was nothing new and old bullshit I had heard countless times before she even knew I was a stoner.

14. rofl, i could picture my mom doing that, just because they wanna get that out there. and i think we're the only ones who realize how bad we look right now, except the doctor.

15. What do you mean how bad we look?