Went to the Doc today

Discussion in 'General' started by UF-TokeR, Aug 2, 2006.

1. So I went to a new doctor today and had a blood test done. The thing is I took a roll last night so i dont know if thats gonna affect anything although i had no effects from the roll.

About 20 min after the blood being taken i passed out hitting my head very hard... which really sucks cuz my head is pounding right now and I cant smoke any mj cuz I had to quit for the coast guard.....boooooooo

My Doc prescribed me Prozac... Ive heard some pretty bad stuff about it, anyone have any expierience with it? Im kind of worried about trying anti d's cuz i dont want to be reliant on them my whole life...

But on the bright side my doc was really freakin cool, he used to smoke lots of bud back in the sixties and he was like i got a nose for bud and you smell like weed my friend. I thought it was pretty funny, he was tellin me all about the bows they used to get in vietnam. Anywayz that was my rant for today.

-Toker

2. Only you know how well you can resist temptation. Theoretically if you take them correctly there is no problem.

3. Dont worry about drugs in your system for a routine piss sample at the doctor's, they have alot more stuff to worry about than what drugs you take, and anyway they wouldnt even be legally allowed to do anything with your private info. A piss test is your private test to make sure you're healthy.

I had thought about anti d's before to help with motivation, but like you im scared I would create a dependance. I've forgotten about it since then, never taken any anti-d's.