Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

went to the dentist today...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jan 29, 2004.

1. ...got a tooth pulled and hoping like hell i dont get a dry socket...

im in mid bud break right now, havent smoked but once in about two weeks, so im gonna get pretty ripped when i smoke again..

so, hows everybody else doin?
    by the way einahpets and myself are doin good, this girls got my head and heart swimmin

2. lets just get it out of the way, its usually the first question anyway..
    painkillers?! :)

glad about that girl. makes sure she takes reeaaal good care of your boo boo's :)

3. Dry sockets are horrible.. Karma on no dry sockets!!!!!!

It's good to have a Wife/GF that is worth the effort... Glad to hear this one ids working out for ya!!

4. yeah man, this girl is great, shes got a great personality, were both goofballs:p, shes smart, shes sexy, shes a vixen in bed, she can cook, shes just fucking awesome, and i officially asked her out tonight, so now norms got a girlfriend

and yeah, im tryin to catch all the no dry socket karma thats thrown my way...

yeah, painkillers

vicoprofen....every little bit helps i guess.

5. Glad to hear about the girl, Norm.

6. Ouch. You made my teeth hurt! Damn you!!! :p I'd ask you all about life but you've got a girl so I know the answer. Make sure your heart wears floaties, dude!

:)

LOL! You posted while I was replying. I see it now....but really my post still hasn't changed. :D

7. ive been missin you guys

8. Now that we have the panties out of the way...

I'm almost positive that the reason I can't hear and that I keep running into shit is because I have an ear infection. The dildohead doctor can't see me until Monday. I have no iron and......

(I gotta take the dog out...I'll finish that later!)

:)

*I came back and decided that I have nothing else to say...except that I'm ripped.

9. we been missing norm too :D

10. hahah, i just realized namron was norman backwards... up until this point i always said norm by accident and just didnt bother fixing my mistake.....

anyways i can feel for ya brotha! i was at the dentist today too...

they stuck a bunch of needles in my gums and then drilled a big hole through my tooth, did some work inbetween the two, and then filled it all back up.

the numbing just wore off, and it starting to hurt a lot. i need more weed!

11. Damn....whoa, I totally forgot how to type just then...

Anyway...I feel sorry for you guys now. :( I wish you had a never-ending source of pain relief.

: abracadabra :

12. generally the removal of panties is at least a distraction from pain..

ive got a big weekend planned with the lady friend, so im hopin all this is feelin better by tomorrow

goin out to my buddies place, well be alll alone out there all by ourselves with no one else around

im gonna cook some grub, get a good movie, then were gonna take a shower and have a long night together..just the two of us.

13. LUcky enjoy it while it last because in some case she may rip out your heart, spit on it, burn it, bury it, burn the shovel she buried it with and the piss on the ashes. But hell all the best to you and hopefully nothing like that happens to you...just my experience.bitch......grrrrrrrrr

anyway im having my wisdom teeth out over spring break, all four so hopefully i get some wonderful painmeds and some weed to top it off.

14. i feel like my brains are swimming around in my head...in a pleasant painless way of course....

it feels great...

absent from all pain:D

woooo

this is my first ever experience with pills...

i simply took one extra than the prescription says and im a lil wahoo

15. Painpils are always good when in extreme pain..

I have some mepergan's 500mg's that the doctor keeps giving me to help with arthritis... 1 is good... 2 and it's goood night.. LOL

I think I like them a little too much some times!

16. i took one last night, and it helped the pain

i took two this morning and i got high:D

things regrouping allright after the fire?