went to the dentist high as fuck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wv dro, Apr 14, 2011.

1. i forgot i had the appointmet... but it sucked because the helper chick was fine as hell and flirting with me but i was high i couldnt really flirt back :eek:.

2. why are those desk girls always so good lookin? Reminds me of the time I went to get my braces, off caked as shit. I didn't realize I'd be sitting there talking to the bitch for an hour and a half.. and every kid sitting in there had to notice how bad I reeked.

:smoke: shiiit hahah

3. Last time I went I was pretty blazed. I kept laughing while they cleaned my teeth

4. That sounds terrible lol. I'm very uncomfortable at the dentist, they're always shoving sharp metal prongs in your mouth and doing other painful things. I'd probably be so cottonmouthed during the entire thing too.

5. Lmao I got a dentist appointment on 420 I wanna shot someone lol but ima be so high. Ima eat a brownie before school, during school and prob after then smoke after the dentist :smoking:

6. I did that once...had to get a cavity filled last year. It was actually much more tolerable being high.