Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Went to market

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Jul 25, 2003.

1. in the corner basement huh? right next to my cack!!!!!!
    its some 45/8 shit not the greatest, but couldnt beat it with a stick, i got a stingray maybe it does have poor quality but like give half a fuck u know what im sayin
    no hostility but its very crystally

2. this little ashley has weed
    this little ashley has none
    this little ashley got high
    this little ashley did not
    and this little ashley said puff puff puff puff all the way home
    j/p im so baked! omg i wanna talk to my boo but hes not on damnit! get your ass on now baby boo!! luv ya! im sohigh! ahh! anywayz i never tripped off of dxm... but i always wanted to try it.

3. Man, me and my friends jam to Sublime all the time. That is with a bass, guitar, and a microphone. We just drink, smoke, and jam at the same time--and it works! Heh, we recorded a lot of it too.

4. Would you really do that to little ol' me?

5. yah dxm is pretty cool. take 16 or more coricidin or dex alone. which both have 30mg in each pill. (460mg+ of dxm). that fucks you up big time.

6. No, please don't ever do Coricidin....unless you have a death wish.

7. Wow. Sometimes I crack me up, LMAO