Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

went to docs today

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mxtoker, Sep 29, 2005.

1. hi all, i went to the docs today and got my records for medicann and had a check up and gusse what.... my blood pressure is the lowest iv ever had it and my whole family has high blood pres. she even said its text book example of what my blood pressure should be at my age and wight and the nurse ask what merical drug i was on in a sarcastic voice. i wanted to say ya its because i light a J a day lol but i was being modest and said i exercise a lil bit lol so im set for medicann and im healthyer then i have ever been all thanks to my sweet cheeba!
    thanks God, for making my medican!
    and thanks all for all the help on these great forums!

2. Should of smoked the nurse up on some killer bud :D

3. It's wierd. A good amount of that is writtin decently, but just a few select words, no more challenging than the rest, are wrong. what the hell is up with that man. im not flaming... I just think that if you can spell "pressure" or "sarcastic" then you should be able to spell "medicine" correctly.

4. Aw c'mon. I know you arent flaming but leave the guy be. Its not like what he wrote is that hard to figure out. Maybe he's a construction worker that knows math really well but isnt too up on spelling and grammer.

5. Well I was assuming "medicann" was a contraction of medical cannabis. What bugged me was "merical" and "healthyer" but I've been known to be a spelling nazi.

Cool story. Another success for the wonder drug. (it's a miracle :p)

6. lol ya sorry my spelling sucks and medicann is medical cannabis

pluse i was high lol