Went to Court Today........

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by windowPanes, Dec 22, 2008.

1. AND IT WAS GREAT!!!

Here's a sum up of what went down beforehand.

Wrecked my mom's car one night a little while back.

Was pulling out of a stop sign, and was t-boned on the passenger's side by a white pontiac vibe. By some asshole I've known for a while since waaay back when I was 16, when I rode BMX.

Had bud and a bubbler on me, 5 beers too, since I was headed to my girlfriend's house to spend the night.

Luckily I ditched all of it and recovered it later!

Well as you can tell, cops came.

Ended up being charged with DUID, Failure to Yield.... which was bullshit but whatever, driving without a license. Yeah, I'm over 18 and don't have a license, the rents lost my birth cirtificate and some other things and it's taking waaay too long, oh well.

Also got POSSESION.........for a slightly res'd up broken piece I didn't know was in there haha.

Finally went to court today, 2 charges were DROPPED..... the Possesion of allll things!:hello::hello::hello:
    Also the driving without a license, was pinned with the DUID and the failure to yield.

Only got 19 hours community service, no probation was spoken of, so I don't belive I'll have to worry about that now!

$236 dollars in fines, and of course asap classes for 6 or 8 weeks, can't remember how long they are.

That should be fine though, I would have gotten 24 hr's comm serv. but since I wore one of my suits, my favorite pinstripe, a brown dress shirt or whatever under that, with a dank ass white tie, I got 5 hours reduced!!!!

Came home earlier and started getting THROWN.
    to say the least..

Oh yeahhh, my license has been suspended for 6 months, but that's not too shabby.

Right after leaving the courthouse I picked up 2 grams of Hindu Kush and an eighth of some no name headies.

2 g's were 15 bucks and eighth was 25!!!

Gotta love xmas deals.

For those of you too stoned/lazy to read all of that, here's some footnotes

- Wrecked car a while back, mom's car that is.
    - Charged with DUID, driving without a license, possesion (broken pipe I didnt know was in there, res'd up), and failure to yield

- Went to court today, Possesion and driving without a license charges DROPPED!
    - Only charged with DUID, and failure to yield, since that cause the "accident", though i was the one hit.
    - Ended up getting 19 hours community service, and have to attend ASAP classes for driving, license suspended 6 months.
    -Got 2 grams of Hindu Kush and an eighth of no name heads for 40 dollars overall! 2g's 15, 8th 25. Bought right after leaving court, in suit and all, hahaha

- Got 5 hours reduced off the community service for wearing one of my suits and a tie hahaha

-Best of alll, NO PROBATION!!!:cool::D:hello::smoking:

Great day overall, verry.

Peace, panes

2. coke Bump.

ahem.

3. Damn, maybe I'm just too fucked up right now..... But I thought Someone might give 2 shits about this and comment. Atleast congradulate, oh well, back to celebratin!

Peace

4. I Got Cha! Things turned out good After All, I'll Blaze One W/ Yah! Hypothetically! Congrats Mayne!

5. Thanks bro!

Yeah, it did turn out great, considering i was facing years in jail, not sure if i mentioned the shakedown when county cops took ALL my pieces, no drugs were found thank god, but 11+ glass pieces taken, left me with one.

Nothing ever came of it though, never mentioned in papers, court, nothing.

Also that bullshit credit card theft they tried to pin on me when I didn't even touch it, some person staying at that house the same night took it when they left me passed out......

Took care of that prick though, another friend of mines mom who works for a law firm helped get that swept under the rug and taken care of.

peace

6. It truly was a christmas miracle!

Glade to hear that. Parents must have felt a little guilty for the license thing though? Have fun celebrating and don't drive...

7. "Ended up being charged with DUID, Failure to Yield.... which was bullshit but whatever, driving without a license. Yeah, I'm over 18 and don't have a license, the rents lost my birth cirtificate and some other things and it's taking waaay too long, oh well."

So no license...

"Oh yeahhh, my license has been suspended for 6 months, but that's not too shabby. "

Did I miss something?

8. i think maybe he hadnt gotten it and now when he gets it its 6months but i may be completely wrong lol

but nice pick up for tha low

9. Yeahh, you got it right man.

Also, to the above posters, the 'rents do feel pretty damn guilty about not going through with getting the license and shit.

Thanks all you blades! I 'preciate it guys n gals, I really do.

Well I'm off to chill with more friends and toke a couple more bowls, got some norcos, ready to go! Already had 6 tramadol today, Damn fucked off that already, I'll check back in and out through the night.

Peace GC

panes

10. I think you need to grow up.