Went to a fucking ripper last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Nov 20, 2011.

1. A slick of pineapple kush LOL. lame.

2. I guarantee i rage just as hard as you. That exact party is what i usually go to for parties, however i also go to frat parties cause some frats actually know how to throw down and pong while fucked up is actually really fun. Try it out, a party is merely what you make of it.

If you go to umass then i guarantee i know the kids you rave with and i've probably met you so be careful who you say cant rage on here since i go to URI and i rage at umass some weekends and go to raves all over New England.

Btw piles of puke are not common anywhere that must just be you since every rave/party i've been to no one has puked on the dance floor and left it there ever. The bathrooms are a mess but you can always find a place to do whatever you need to in there. Piles of puke are nasty.

3. i dont go to umass, but idk, most of the people i used to get fucking down with graduated...i still know some people but yeah it kinda sucks that no one lives there anymore

but no, frat parties are so fucking lame and they do not throw down, ive been to a few at umass and every time i get dragged to one, it reminds why i fucking hate them...we just end up telling the cooler heads who we like that were starting our own party at the cornfields or amity (if u have ever heard of those places then we have DEF met) and leave...they play the most generic house music and it just gets boring, way too many underlcassmen who dont really know what they are doing and shit, and stupid ugly umass sluts

i know a few people over at URI who party at umass a lot too, it would be funny if i knew you, i dont even wanna say what town im from cuz i guarantee you will know people from it...when people at umass ask me where im from and i tell them, they are always like "oh so ur one of those _____ (insert town name) kids huh?" and instantly get taken less seriously cuz everyone from my town who parties at umass are known as crazy motherfuckers lol

a lot of people at umass get the fuck down too...my homies always plays for UMASS EDMC shows at Divas in NoHo too

4. Are you trolling ? you said you "get down and party fucking hard" about 6 times in 3/4 posts. Parties are awesome everywhere, especially when there are drugs involved.

5. [quote name='"Dubway"']

Are you trolling ? you said you "get down and party fucking hard" about 6 times in 3/4 posts. Parties are awesome everywhere, especially when there are drugs involved.[/quote]

LMAO seriously, this guy is so funny. "I go so hard bro I guarantee I throw down harder than all of you, the parties I go to are INSANE bro, people do drugs and get drunk an listen to rave music bro we go so hard!" are you a fucking freshman or something? Thats just how parties are, you're not impressing anyone you just sound like a moron.

I've never met someone like YOU at a frat party, and that's enough reason for me to love them lol. GO HARD MAN !!

6. we call those house parties around here..

7. slick? learn to spell fuck face

8. I partied so hard I got heart disease beat that! lol

9. Cancer? lmao. Seedless.. man i miss my seedless hoodies.. ahh the good old days!

10. Yeah well I partied so hard my dick exploded then grew back even bigger. Beat that!

11. ok you win

12. Ha I am the party master you don't have shit on me rage hahahahahahahahahaha

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMz44FZFZQ&feature=related]Fly with the Seabirds - YouTube[/ame]

14. i have been to the cornfields not amity.

Second some frats can throw down you just havent found the right ones, There are frat parties that are decently fun and some that suck dick. A pWarty is simply what you make of it and clearly you think theyre all gay so youll never have fun at one. there are some frat brothers at uri who rave with me one weekends and hold strong. I had one i raved with this weekend who outdid me in the unmentionables department and i did a decent amount of them.

third Club raves are gay, if your gunna rave, find the underground scene or something other than the club scene. If your talking about going hard at a club rave then try going to an underground one.

15. #35 Thegreengonzo, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    [quote name='"RageDoses"']

see thats what i thought

most people cant rage as hard as us

drinking is a high school drug...where im from, we fucking get down, none of that pussy shit, everyone drinks at the party, but the party is really all about the drugs and getting down...if u think that sounds gay then i feel bad for you, you will never truly experience a good raging party...just a frat boy party for kiddies

ur from texas so i wouldnt expect you or anyone from texas to get down like us.
    [QUOTE/]

16. Thats it! Annnnd Scene!

17. To get back on topic:

MONEY OVER BEACHES!!!

18. we fuckin rage so hard bro. fuck frats we dance in puke bro i dont give fuck:metal:

19. This statement about texas is completely false, obviously you have never been to Austin, TX. Iv lived here for about 2 years and i have had some of the craziest experiences. It's very centered on Greek life if you go to UT, there are always gonna be those frat tools...but their are some frats that fucking rage. Everyone does a cornacopia of drugs also...not my thing but whatever floats your boat.

Remember my friend, you must respect others to gain respect.

20. anyone who brags about a party they went to that doesn't even sound that badass is a faggot