Went to a fucked up party last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hightimes420guy, Nov 3, 2012.

1. #1 hightimes420guy, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    In the first 15 minutes I slammed about 10 shots, 30 minutes after that i could barley stand I was so fucked. Then this asshole walked up to me and tried to slap knockout me. I tried to hit him back but I completely missed. Anyways I left because I didn't wanna stay in that situation. While this was going on people went to fuck with my friend Devon's car for no reason. Devin was freaking out (for a good reason), but he couldn't do anything. He woke up the next morning and called me asking if he know who dented his car :eek:. I said I had no idea and he said there was a footprint and a "2 5ths sized dent" he just got this car a week ago. What would you guys do? Cops would be a bad idea. The people at this party were 16-20 my friend is 17 and the guy who had the party is 19. If the cops get involved a lot of people will get fucked. We were all drinking some nasty 15$ half gallon rum and some beer.

2. Continue the story, I was getting really into it! :smoking:

3. Okay, cool

4. Sorry guys I'm on my phone, it's all fucked up for some reason. (The app is). It's finished.

5. Report the dent anyways for insurance purposes.

6. lol sounds like you and your friend were those annoying ass younger classmen that people pick on at parties... jk..

Not much you can do bro.

7. Well I'll tell ya, the first thing you MUST do is log on grasscity and make a post about it! Not sure what next though... hmm

8. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Well I'll tell ya, the first thing you MUST do is log on grasscity and make a post about it! Not sure what next though... hmm[/quote]

It wasn't my car I'm not with him just thought I'd share, asshole.

9. Cops can't do anything about drinking a week ago.

10. One time I had a friend who had a moped, and he had the great idea of raiding a party and robbing the bar . . . he never made it into the door. Moped hit a sprinlker head, he endo'd and they had to call paramedics

11. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']One time I had a friend who had a moped, and he had the great idea of raiding a party and robbing the bar . . . he never made it into the door. Moped hit a sprinlker head, he endo'd and they had to call paramedics[/quote]

Lmao..

Now thats a story worth sharing

12. lol. preemptive karma.

13. Depending on the insurance he has, vandalism may be covered (with deductible) which still sucks.

14. I dunno why you guys are givin him shit this is called real life stories for a reason. Chill he just wants advice.

Mine is you should just report it but just kinda keep the party part out and just tell some bullshit story. Fo insurance reasons ya know?