Went out with a stoner girl...not as good as it sounds.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Magneto3521, Oct 18, 2010.

1. For the record, I know plenty of fully functioning stoners who are intelligent, I like to think I'm one of them. However once in a while I encounter someone who has seemingly been turned into an incoherent retard with the responsiveness of a snail. I went out with this girl from high school who didn't smoke at the time (neither did I) but now she's a huge stoner. I thought it'd be perfect...that I had girlfriend material on my hands...until she started talking. The stream of nonsensical rubbish mixed with random giggling coming out of her mouth was enough to make me want to leave. Not to mention the fact that roughly 45% of the things I was saying were flying right over her head. Gah, disaster. :( Every now and then I meet a stoner that makes me want to quit smoking...she was the worst case yet.

2. Ah I know exactly how you feel. I myself have a stoner girl, but she's one of the smart ones. Luck of the draw?

3. hahaha, i love this thread, and understand how you feel dude. there is alot of people out there who give pot a bad name. but i as well have one of the smart stoner girls. her only prob is she can fuckin demolish some herbs up, haha.

4. I don't know what is more worse: Having a stoned out stoner gf or having a gf thats against your smoking.

My gf does not like that I smoke and it is because she was brought up on the anti-drug ad campaigns that falsley claimed marijuana as a dangerous, anti-productive, no good drug.

I tell her chill and take a puff with me. Got her to smoke two weeks ago and she was giggling like a baby. So is it all good now? No. She blaimed the marijuana for her lack of energy the following week...C'MONE!

5. Not all people will change

Some of my friends get that way, they get so baked and they're in the corner just giggling and making weird noises. But they can't function because that's all they ever do.
    I like to have indepth converstations when I'm high as a kite.

6. can't stand people that are stupid and try make it look like it's the weed that caused it my sister is like that, shes retarded but she believes shes smart, she tried telling me the sour diesel she stole off me 'sucked' because it didn't give her couch lock, she hangs out with greasy gangsters who all smoke outdoor grown indica schwagg and she doesn't know the difference between indica and sativa

7. 45% of the things you said went over her head? How did you quantify this? Did you rattle off a list of 100 facts and count the number that she understood?

Hee hee...

Sorry, just being a twit.

8. Sadly..Not all girls bright when they stoned..Me and my Girl got a bag 2 days ago (never smoked a bowl since i started my T-Break) in the beginning of the summer till 2 days ago.

We got so high and she started to having weird thoughts.

9. I hate when stupid girls give all girls a bad name. Most of my male friends think more girls should be like me, laid back with the 'Bros before hoes' mentality (my best male friend even goes as far as to insult me whenever he gets the chance calling me fat/bitch to see if it bothers me, which he has yet to succeed in doing).
    The only thing Ive ever done that pissed people off is jitter and have to contently move because of RLS, it seems to act up a lot when I'm high (I guess its because I mainly smoke at night), otherwise I like to either read, write, draw, play video games, or talk when high. Though if I get some really good weed I will collapse into full out laughter for ten straight minutes if something is funny.

10. sounds like she just didn't feel like talking and morely wanted more fucking and you didnt catch that DID YOU OP!?!?!?

hahaha im blazed:smoke:

but really....that sucks I guess, why not just be friends with her? you dont gotta bang every girl you meet

11. Haha yeah we can be cool, just never in a relationship. I'd never just cut her off because of it, I'd be a hypocrite. And plus...the girl may not know much of anything but she knows where the dank is lol. The bud she gets beats the local shit by miles. :smoke: