Went on the sea and caught a little somethin man .....????!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by thedigzugg817, Oct 19, 2018.

1. #1 thedigzugg817, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Caught something up during mah quest, as i was sailin down the ole river around the corner and i stopped and grab me a bag chips and some water, as i head down mah way my motor breaks i have to get out and go fix it with some tools i got back in the back of mah boat man. Next thing you know the boy is is back up and running again fixed it myself, anyways continuing on with my story as ive just repaired my own motor , my boat is going as fast as ever, i am just heading down to do a little bit of casting on the bay. when i see a little fella

I getz closer and closer and as i get closer the sky starts to turn dark and its only daytime i look back at mah watch and it says 2 pm i get to the little boy and oh shit there are dead birds on the ground man and i just keep on going as i am 15 miles out from my destination man. i keep goin about mah business here man and nothing stops me until i reach my destination man then i find a big ass vacant vehicle

At this point i am in a very scary isolated point to where mah lungs might get stabbed out if i am not too careful amd still bravely i am goin about my mission to go fishin nope so as i am moving to my new destination hoping that the scenery changes i start to enter a beautiful area

Thats about it

• Like Like x 1
  2. FB_IMG_1497278328983.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. I have no idea what this thread is about..

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Cool story, bro.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. @thedigzugg817

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Pics or it didn't happen.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 90f.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Well hell did u catch or was it a boat ride?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Nah man, it was just a weird boat ride

Out of the ordinary day for me man

• Like Like x 1
  10. Been on many of those lol. Sometimes this happens[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. #12 thedigzugg817, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Might be a little bit too much information here buddy.
    I tell ya what i aint nowhere near them fellas up there, i go by myself with no camera no technology whatsoever but my mp3 player

By myself i aint related to that which is above

And plus im not really tryin to see so many fish here man what the hell happened here dude ?!!!!!!!!!