Went on a cruise, ate some crazy Jamaican nugget

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PinkZebrazGreen, Feb 6, 2012.

1. So this cruise I just got back from stopped by Montego Bay, Jamaica. I was using this week to quit smoking cause I have a drug test coming up, so I wasnt even looking for anything. Well i went with a big group of people, and we all got absolutely plowed. They have this Jamaican beer called red stripe that only costs $1-$2 a bottle depending on how close to the tourism spots you are.

So we found a nice beach got fucked up off this beer (found out they make their beer with way different standards than American beer, so we were all really buzzed off like 2-3 beers even though it was only like 5%). After we left the beach we went to Margaritaville, and starting drinking margaritas and doing copious amounts of shots.

We made a line at one point and each person would get on their knees, point their mouth up, and have someone pour in a mix of tequila and something else directly into your mouth. I took 3 shots like this after drinking all day.

So we are all on the way back to the boat and my brother decides to buy some weed. He doesnt smoke or anything he just wanted to say he did it. So me and his 30-year old friend (im 19, hes 28) munch down a gram each of this crazy good nugget he got WHILE OUR BUS WAS STOPPED AT A STOP SIGN from some random dude (my bro was yelling marijuana out the window in a voice that you could tell he wanted some). I wasnt expecting much, then when i saw it i was like damn!!!

Usually my brothers are dicks about me smoking, but he came up with the idea for us to eat this weed so he didnt just waste 20$. I was like well whatever, it doesnt even do shit if you eat straight nugs (i was already completely fucked up and wasnt trying to throw up). Well it hit me so hard i couldnt even stand up straight, it was an awesome high though and i felt absolutely amazing.

This was probably my best story of the whole vacation, and thats saying something lol we had a blast. Thanks for reading hope some of you enjoy it!

2. nice story...im going to barbados in a couple weeks, hopefully i can find some beautiful buddha down there too lol....too bad you didnt get a chance to blaze that weed

3. Yeah, my dad actually hooked me up with a joint 2 days after that, and i blazed it on his balcony. Skipped formal dinner cause i was so fucked up lol, hit the pizza bar up and had some weird ass dude try to get me go to his room to drink. It was really weird cause he was an older black guy probably 30-40 years old, and im a white 19 year old.

Jamaica is cool, theres a lot of poverty down there though and its best to stick in the tourist spots, and if you go anywhere else try to bring a group of people that all stick together. I had people trying to sell me weed all day, just dont let them take you anywhere shady or theres a good chance they will rob you.

You can also haggle for shit like crazy, as how much he wants for it. offer him %60-%75 of that and if he says no just say, im gonna go find the other guy and walk away. %90 of the time they call you back when you start walking and hook it up

Good luck man enjoy yourself

4. so you ate the nug and felt the effects? huh?

5. I do not believe it works like that.:cool:

6. No man high amounts of good weed can get you high from eating...remember hes also shitfaced plus if you have fatty shit in your stomach youll probably get more high

7. Yeah you can in fact eat cured buds. Same general concept as eating hash.

The op must have a low tolerance of course, but his post makes it evident that he is indeed extremely untoleranced

8. Isnt it obvious, the weed clung onto the fats that were already inside his stomach and that's how he was able to get the effects.

Are you guys that dumb to figure it out? :cool:

9. Thanksgiving dinner at Pastafari

When you go on a tropical vacation should the tie match my nipples?

10. It's also alcohol soluble............

:cool:

11. ive drunk redstripe before its good beer drink about 4 and feels like you have drunk alot more than you actually have.

12. Hah! I read the story and thought of that as well. :D

13. [quote name='"PinkZebrazGreen"']Yeah, my dad actually hooked me up with a joint 2 days after that, and i blazed it on his balcony. Skipped formal dinner cause i was so fucked up lol, hit the pizza bar up and had some weird ass dude try to get me go to his room to drink. It was really weird cause he was an older black guy probably 30-40 years old, and im a white 19 year old.

Good luck man enjoy yourself[/quote]

The black guy was gona show u wat happends if you drop the soap

14. You have to combust THC at a certain temperature (325-365 I think?) in order for it to work. What you felt was more than likely placebo; the reason there are those processes to make edibles is because the THC must be combusted to be activated.

That's what I've heard anyways...

15. Sickkkk I'm going on a cruise in may. Can't fucking wait.

Can you drink on the boat if you're 20?

16. you go to jamaica to quit smoking.. LOL

17. Combustion is for inhaling marijuana. You can take a nice nug, stick it in alcohol which will dissolve the goodies. No need for heat but it is useful in decarboxilazation or however you say that shit. :smoke:

18. True, but OP didn't do that. He just ate raw nug, which will cause nothing more than a placebo effect.

19. So all that alcohol he was drinking and pounding 5 minutes prior had no effect, huh?

20. He was drunk, and then ate weed, and remained drunk...Honestly, eating weed like that really has nothing more than a placebo effect to it, I've done it before.:cool: