Went from bored to getting some from 4 chicks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pink Floyd, Aug 15, 2010.

1. So I was at this party 'bout 2 nights ago, it was mainly going on in this dudes bigass backyard which was mostly concrete. We had a miniramp set up n' people were skatin', chillin', blazin', you know. I ate shit earlier trying to bust a tre flip to fakie on the ramp so that was a buzzkill.

Fast forward an hour and I'm decently blazed and tired as hell from skating and partying. This was a fair sized party with around 50 people. Me and two buddies were just chillin when these 4 super sexy girls came around and we were just kickin' it and blazing and whatnot. After a while these girls started to get pretty flirty with us and we went inside.

This dudes parents are pretty wealthy and he has a hot tub inside his parents bathroom. We decided we should take a dip in the tub and so we did. We were just drinking and fooling around when one of them suggests we play a game of truth or dare. Normally I would be like "yo that's some little kid shit yo" but since it was 4 sexy ass chicks I said fuck it.

As we're playing one of my 2 friends jokingly shouts out "suck Pink Floyds dick!" as a dare (my real name is not Pink Floyd as you might've guessed). I wasn't really expecting anything to come out of that little joke but one of the girls just had that look in her eye. For a second I was like, damn is this really about to go down? So there we were, 4 chicks, 3 dudes, 1 bathtub. I take off my shorts and proceed to get domed up.

You can probably guess that it set off a chain reaction in which all of us were interchanging with each girl... what a fun night that was! Heh, in the midst of it all as friend 3 begins to undress one of the girls, as her panties went off I hear him humming... "in the jungle, the mighty jungle..."

:smoke:

2. Fuck yeah man! Good shit!

Keep on truckin!:metal:

3. Ahhh the joys of partying, young.

4. I hope you got right up out of that hot tub as soon as they started jizzin

5. lmao,
    but good story..did you get some pussy?

6. duh :smoke:

7. :hello:

8. Funny shit.

9. We need pictures!

10. did you shit on any of them from a balcony?

11. That is pretty fucking Alpha Male. High five bro!

12. I wish I was you or one of your 2 friends haha. pretty sweet bro.

13. I guess this kind of awesome happens only in those cool wild american house parties. :(

14. Grats man, you've discovered teen girls are really sluts. Start drinking Gin and the panties will keep dropping.

I give it three weeks before you wake up to a bitch on your dick and her friend rolling a blunt. The good life,,

15. and then you got aids and or hpv and or herpes OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cool:

16. Sounds like a sick ass time!

17. there always has to be THAT guy :D:D. why not pessimistic?

18. Ahh, that guy's just jealous.:D