went big on first hydro run need 2cents from everyone

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by BossSmogHog, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I got 15 oz off two fully grown, BUT harvested too early, girls last grow. The Kushage was dominant in the amount and the effect was seemingly what I needed, when I needed it. That's why I'm growing her again x 3.

2. tossed 10 of the babies last night, they were stunted root system wasnt strong and had to make room for the big uns, they were fighting for space. found the sweet spot for both lights and placed 10 of the best babies there and spread everything out. so there are now 35 babies and 8 big uns. the big uns are doing better, flushed the table for a day with low ppm water, then added a lil bit of cal mag and then added more nutes ppm are around 1100. gonna get another bomb today just to be sure the mite problem is gone, my partner is getting a controller humidity lights and temp and i'm going to transplant the big uns to some smart pots, did that in the veg chamber with 4 of the mothers a couple nights ago and the roots are already growing thru the pots.

Subcultural B and M whats the diff?

3. so tomorrow is the beginning of the third week. dropped that bomb no mites seen. been LST the big uns and they are booming its awesome, i think i counted somewhere around 17 tops on the best looking one, depending on how much more they stretch im prolly done training them. Im assuming theyre not going to stretch too much more, seeing how the strain is Afghan Goo and I've looked but i couldnt find any real solid info on the strain through the internet so im assuming its straight indica, but ill probably train them throughout the weekend then stop. the babies are doing real good,most have nice thick trunks, the better ones have some ginormous leaves on them, i can hardly wait just another few weeks to start seeing gooy buds forming. ill post pics tomorrow night

4. Day 15 looking good i think. grabbed some UVB lights (in the 3rd pic) from the pet store, think im only going to have thos on the last few weeks. looks like a K defeciency in the last pic to me, thoughts? some of the bigger leaves on the babies have groups of a few rusty colored spots dont have a good pic of it. ppm were low around 900, add some nutes tomorrow

Attached Files: