Went back to the bitch.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Well after 2 weeks of not smoking cigarettes or packing lips I smoked a cigarette. I feel dumb, but fuck idk.

2. Just look at is a slip up of your resolve to quit.

You don't have to be ashamed for smoking one cigg, and just because you smoked one doesn't mean you need to go back and start smoking again.

Sometimes quitting something isn't a cold turkey deal, but going back and forth while you wrestle with your demons.

3. Yeah keep your turkey warm for a bit. Whenever you feel the need to smoke a cig just light one up and take one or two puffs then put it out. When you need to smoke again go relight that cig, wash, rinse, repeat.

4. i love me some camel wide reds... for breakfast lunch and dinner... and every chance in between.

5. you're cool. have fun with cancer man and 2000+ chemicals going into your bloodstream/lungs

6. [quote name='"hardcoreselkiez"']

you're cool. have fun with cancer man and 2000+ chemicals going into your bloodstream/lungs[/quote]

It's his choice. It's not like he doesn't know smoking is bad.
    Don't criticize smokers, you know how annoying it gets when people come up to you spewing shit about smoking weed?

Everyone should have the right to put whatever they like in their bodies.

7. Correct.

8. Everytime you feel the need for a cig just chew a piece of gum or something. If you put your mind to it you can quit permanently.