Went a little crazy on the ashcatchers...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bobdole420, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #1 bobdole420, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Hi everyone,

First thread for me because i finally got myself an SD card reader. So the other night me and a couple friends got together after a pretty nice pick up and i had my roor steamroller. I had recently purchased a 18mm ashcatcher with removable downstem so of course i had to det a 14mm and a 18mm diffused downstem. It just so happens that another one of my friends has a 14mm ashcatcher and another 14mm ashcatcher with the bowl build into it. Needless to say we had the roor hooked up to 3 seperate ashcatcher and even with all that there still wasnt that much drag. bud was good too. Let me know whatcha think! O yea after all this ashcatcher madness we finished the night with a nice keif bowl!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Guys!!!

O and sorry for the shitty pics ill get better i promise

2. ill have to say that is the most awkward pipe ever. sure you never suck up any ashes tho

3. damn thas alot of ashcatchers. drag? milkvid?????? EH EH EH?!?!?!?!?

4. post milk vids lol

5. i've got two a/c and a Roor steamroller. I only use one a/c on the roor and let me say even with 3 like that there's no drag on that pipe. Mine set up with a 6 slit diffused a/c doesn't have an ounce of drag at all. Roor steamrolers+a/c+bud=awesome i love mine. good stuff.

6. Sadly just the other day me and my friend were playing way to much metal, and the ashcatcher happen to be on top of the amp, and the metal gods rattles it off onto concrete. But i will get a milk vid of at least 2 ashcatchers as soon as i can.

As for drag it really wasnt that bad, it prob had the same drag as my 18" green label roor with one ashcatcher on it.

Thanks for the comments

7. didnt say it on my 1st post but the bud looks fuckin tasty

8. its so good. that nug when it was whole was a full 12 grams. And best of all its not outrageously expensive!!

9. got I hate when people double up ashcatchers like that :p

but i bet it rips soo hard haha

10. we really just did it for some comic relief, I mean look at that thing lol, but honestly it holds like so much more smoke than ud think ha

11. i dont get how a steamroller wtha closed end works.

12. basically if u took all the ashcatchers off it it just be the steamroller and the bowl filled with kief in the last pic and u fill that shit up then pull the bowl. And theres a build in diffusor in it too with like 12 holes

13. pull the bowl to clear it

14. haha, i've done that too =/

it's fun, but i wouldn't suggest doing it a lot! weak joints = no good!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2g6sZo2oz4"]YouTube - MSContest[/ame]

15. ...thats just like a pipe?

Thats kinda pointeless imo.

16. thats tight i just be worried about something tipping over and breaking one.

17. You have no idea, we had like all 4 of us on every side of this thing whenever it was being hit and whenever it wasnt being hit it was completely disassembled

18. Broosh is right, don't do that to often. Could cause a joint to break and that's no good.

19. thats insane lol:hello:

20. :confused: i rarely (if ever) see a GonG pipe. maybe i'm just not understanding what you meant to say. I don't get how it would be pointless either way..what's the difference in how you clear it? The bore of the tube is what makes it a steamroller IMO