wendy's

Discussion in 'General' started by jt233, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I love Wendy's new fries with the sea salt (best ever) but I don't like there hot n juicy hamburgers as much as there old ones there so tasty but now there Meh.

2. damn now i want wendys. i used to go to wendys and get there fries then go to sonic(across the street) and get my burger and big ass drink. but then sonic closed and i was like wtf.

3. I know I want Wendy's too.

4. I never liked Wendy's burgers before. They always tasted plain to me. I heard a lot about those fries too. I tried em one day. Didn't notice anything special about em :confused_2:. Love their spicy chicken nuggets tho. I don't care what the contents are ha ha

5. anyone else dip their fries in their frosty?

6. It has been far too long..

:yummy:

7. I just ate a big ass burger from whataburger....fuckin GOOD.

8. Motherfucking Triple Baconator!!!

/thread.

9. Yeah triple bacanator is awesome.

10. Their frosties are god-tier. The burgers and chicken wrap are good too. I wish I had a car and cash so I can go get some right now.

11. spicy chicken sandwiches are a gift from god

12. fries are good but make my stomach feel like shit

13. I love there spicy chicken nuggets with the chili sauce on them and there chili is good too.
    *dam i'm baked and want some wendy's*

14. Anyone remember a few years ago when they were all about that applewood smoked bacon? You imagined you'd be getting this:
    [​IMG]

Then you go in and order a junior bacon and this is what's on there:
    [​IMG]

I mean...it was still good, but definitely not as great as they said it would be.

Damn...I want some wendys now.

15. I used to work there for 2 weeks then quit it was the shittiest job ever.

they say they're all about freshness lol..Out of time hamburgers get steamed, frozen then in the morning cooked up in the chili....

Ew they're new fries are good but I won't eat they're burgers nor anything else.

Frosties and Frenchys thats IT.