Wendy's new buffalo and bbq dipped chicken sandwiches

Discussion in 'General' started by doindia, Oct 23, 2008.

1. how much is it? and it is good?

2. dont kno..but they look like mud butt straight up about to happen

3. yall must have some lazy digestive systems. i have never once in my life gotton "mud butt" from eating wendys.

4. I had it yesterday but not while high so it tasted like ass, I had the bbq one it was almost 5 bucks and it really wasnt good at all. :mad:

5. It looks like the plum sauce they put on chinese chicken balls haha.

6. Food not meant for human consumption.

7. True that, a goddamn fucking shit burger. +rep man

8. #11 doindia, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008

lol so how much does the shit burger run.

9. If you have to ask, you can't afford it

It's a fast food sandwich...I could scrape up enough change for a junior bacon cheeseburger if I was in the desert

10. Buy the sandwich, take it directly home and......... flush it. Skip the middle man. IMO Much Love.

11. I love wendy's... mmmmmmm frostys are to die for. Dip some french fries in those babies.. and I'm in heaven.

But I don't eat chicken, so i can't help ya out.

12. did i ask you what i could afford? why do people waste their time in threads they dont tend to help out in?

and fyi, a buddy and i were arguing about the price when we saw the commercial, i rarely ever go to wendy's or else i could just look at the menu right??? right! all i wanted to know is if i was right or he was right, or who was closer.

13. Wow my bad

Anything else you need a price check on?

14. lololol

the sandwich is like $4, the value meal is $6. it's like every other Wendy's chicken sandwich champ.

15. anything else? as if you helped me the first time... NO ZYPHUS cleared it up, but thanks.

and thank you ZY, looks like i lose, i didnt think it would be over 3$

16. bump to this one too. :]

buffalo one is orgasmic.

17. lolol under $3 for a fuckin sandwich of this nature?