wen to plant after germinating

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by buger_piker, Sep 25, 2006.

1. i juss put some bagseed in a wet paper towel bla bla you know the method. its been 3 days now and most of them just have a little crack and some of them have a lil 1 mm root stickin out. i was wondering should i plant it now or just wait untill it gets like a centimeter long?

2. I just planted one that was like one mm...just waiting for it to sprout now...my other ones didn't germ though, which is gay but they were bagseed anyways so who cares.

3. I usually plant them when just a little bit of the root is sticking out but really its entirely up to you it just depends on how long you want to wait for them to sprout. More root = less time to sprout in my expirence at least.

4. I usually let them get to about a centimeter, and only put them just below the surface sometimes it's ok to have the seed pod part only just at the surface. But up to you....Whatever works in the enviroment.:D

p.s - If you can, use gloves when handling seeds, as they are so very delicate. Try not to touch them at all if possible, but especially don't touch the root. Your hands contain destructive oils that will kill a seedling very easily !