Wen my parents found out bout me smokin weed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SIr TokeAlot, Apr 3, 2006.

1. that is fucking dope... but to my knowledge within an asian family -- this will NEVER EVER happen.

2. Sweet ass...that's about like me....cept I burned with my mom the other night

3. When I was 15 i stumbled onto some plants...thinking this was a rare find and that I was the SHIT ( keep in mind we had an acerage) I told no one. Turns out, they were my dads! To this day when I go home for a visit - its me mom and dad and my 2 sisters. :bongin: Good times!

4. lol that sounds like you made it up...

but pretty cool if it really did happen.

5. its fun 2 steal my friend's dad's weed, he doesn't know we smoke and he can't do shit wen he finds it missing

6. Its all good to smoke with your fam; my dad introduced me to pot he took me on a vacation to the coast one year and i was only about 14 or 15 at the time he was drinking for a while and all of a sudden he looked at me with a smile and asked me if i ever smoked cigs or weed i told him once just to say it and see what he did and once i did that he pull a pipe out of his pocket and said prove it so i smoke a bowl and he just looked at me and was like you lier this is your first time isn't it lol been smoking ever sense havnt smoked with him ever sense cause of his job requires him to do random drug test and be leave me i have tried to offer him many times only to be disappointed by his words but understanding the realization of the real world which sucks cause of all the drug laws and prohibition...

7. i know right wtf?

8. my father confiscated a dime of bud from me a while back, and about 6 months later i found out he had smoked some of it, and i ended up smoking the rest with him one night, but he still doesnt like me smoking weed, i think he prefers for me to smoke with him than by myslef or with friends.he also has MS and diabetes, so he used that as an excuse for smoking, for some reason he felt the need to defend himself about it so i dont think less of him. a few weeks later i gave him more weed because i saw he liked it and i know he has no connects, but i ended up stealing most of it back when i was out...lol. havent smoked with him since, but i do bring it up occasionally, and he says some other time.its funny because hes a greek orthodox priest.lol:smoke:

9. i know my mom smokes... one time i bought an eigth of purp and gave my mom a dime of it... shes been smokin since the 7th grade