1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Wellstone. One of the last great Americans.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by minntoker, Mar 5, 2004.

1. I live in Minnesota, and to all the democrats, Wellstone was a godsend. He fought for the working people. I remember when he started office about 15 years ago, alot of veterans were mad at him because he fought to keep us out of the Gulf. During his stay, in office, he fought to give veterans more benefits and he redeemed himself in their eyes. Education was a big priority to him, also. Teachers gained alot of benefits because of his drive and determination to invest in the young kids of today. He never let the republicans strip our freedoms, even though many dems went moderate. When he died it seemed like no one could stop Bush. And no one did stop Bush. Wellstone is a martyr because he died fighting for the working man. I only hope that we can keep his memory with us. No one can replace Wellstone, but I can only hope someone like him comes along soon or else we're in a world of trouble. Wellstone, we miss you.

2. what the hells ^^^ that post supposed to be about/mean/whats the point?

EDIT: I didnt mean the original post. There was a post above mine but now its gone....

Grasscity Deals Near You