Well...

Discussion in 'General' started by Dr. Dank, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I'm at the court house for a piss test right now...I had to piss like 40 minutes ago so I did...now it's time for the test and I can't go..lmao. Im getting pissed off. Drinking so much water and running the water in the bathroom. Not helping.

2. you gonna pass? Good luck dude :smoking:

3. I guess you just have to give them a semen sample instead

4. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']you gonna pass? Good luck dude :smoking:[/quote]

Nah man. I smoked yesterday hahaha. They know I'll be positive for like 3 weeks though so I'm good.

5. Hate that haha, good luck in court man

6. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']Hate that haha, good luck in court man[/quote]

Already had my sentence bro. 6 months probation. Sucks /:

7. Shitty man, but it could've been worse! Just stay clean and you'll be off in no time.

8. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']

Shitty man, but it could've been worse! Just stay clean and you'll be off in no time.[/quote]

They put me on two weeks ago, and I've smoked another 3-4 times. I'm done now though. Gonna be a rough ride /:

9. Oh damn, bummer man

10. They had to give me a catheter to make me piss once because they wanted me to piss in a cup and i had to piss really really bad like it was painful but if theres a cup in front of me i can not piss.

I mentally decided i am never pissing in cup because it's a completely false and dishonoroble way to get to know somebody.

Fuck the courts, jizz in there fucking UA cup and give it back.

11. well...fill it up with your goof juice then

12. I don't think they want a relationship with you, just want to fuck you with the long dick of the law :smoking:

13. Just take a shit in said cup. Like in that one movie... i believe it was Out Cold.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7HaU7-3sE4]Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law - YouTube[/ame]

Hahah one of my favorite movies of all time!

15. Yeah man. Your the courts bitch right now and thev got you bent over good

Sucks though man. Stay clean and wait it out I guess. Your gonna get blazed as fuck the next tine you smoke though.

16. you know you're a stoner when you quote movies without realizing it :smoking:

17. [quote name='"Dr. Dank"']

Nah man. I smoked yesterday hahaha. They know I'll be positive for like 3 weeks though so I'm good.[/quote]

So this is your first test with them ? Cause if not they'll know you still been smoking since your last test

18. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

So this is your first test with them ? Cause if not they'll know you still been smoking since your last test[/quote]

First test man.