Well water for my babies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by motoxer, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys I need your advice. So at my house I have well water and obviously that's not going to work for watering mj. High in salt. I am considering getting a RO machine. Is well water ran through a RO going to be good enoughf for my plants? I also have another option. I work at a ethanol plant. Evey ethanol plant has a RO machine and they are huge. The one at plant I work at is about the size of a trailer house. There is a tap right on the side of it to grab samples. Should I just fill up jugs at work or get a RO machine. The stuff at the plant would prolly be better quality water just because it didn't start out as well water. Get what I'm saying

2. Myself and 2 friends all grow with well water and have great results. What is the ppm of your water. Mine in around 250, friend A i think is around 100, and friend B is a bit high at about 450-500 ppm.

However Ro water is def. your best option and if they don't mind you taking it from work and it doesn't raise and ?'s then go for it.

3. i use my well water. i just let it sit out overnight like any other water and i have yet to see any problems.