Well today was interesting...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BillT-186, Nov 2, 2008.

1. I was at my high schools football game today dont worry im 18. Im talking to a bunch of freinds in this wide open space in there doing nothing really and someone throws a plastic bottle at the back of my head. I turn around and yell who the hell threw that and i see this kid who is the biggest hard ass ever laughing and I walk up to him and say did you just throw some shit at me? He says yeah you wanna do something about it? I already know im going to fight him and probably going to lose. I got to my schools weight room 3 times a week and so does he and he lifts a decent amount more than me. I say to him do you want to fuckin fight? and he says yeah you little fuck.

We leave the game and go to this parking lot behind a store and start it. Nothing really happens for a while then i punch him in the face and it was a shitty punch. he lays a good one on my eye and i got a black eye now. Somehow this gives me a shit load of adrenaline and i go off! I destroy his nose and its bleeding. he punches and i duck. i get him in the jaw and then a really good punch on his liver. Look up where your liver is then hit yourself there lightly. youll know when you hit it. imagine someone hitting you as hard as they can there. He stumbles and i hit him in the nose again. he falls back on the ground. I see a plastic bottle pick it up and throw it at his face and say "you wanna do something about it" and leave. Needless to say it was awesome. my parents ask about the black eye and i tell them i got it in the cheering section and somehow they believe me. I think i broke his nose and maybe a rib. I cant wait till monday lol. Yeah i might have overreacted but I was pissed. Quitting tobacco has made me irritable as fuck and I'm surprised I havent done this before. Now everyone practically loves me except the few hard ass dudes that call people fags all day when they are likely gay. you know the type. wrestler who is obsessed with lifting.

I just smoked some decent shit about an hour or so ago and im feeling good.

Moral of the story is dont take shit from hard asses and stand up for yourself.

2. lol badass man

3. sounds like a good day man. I love it when people kick the crap out of the guy that thinks hes real tough.I bet he will act a little different at school now that you did that.

4. thats cool dude

5. It'll be funny when he plays it off like it never happened.

6. I don't necessarily condone violence and I often have a (very) hard time believing many of the "I am so tough" stories posted here but I like yours and how you reacted.

I am glad you won! :hello:

7. Monday should be interesting lol. He'll play it off like nothing serious happened, good job though man.

8. To be fair...you can't just go round beaning people with plastic bottles.

Good on ya man, should be proud of yourself for sticking it to him :D