well today sucked.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dc1994, May 9, 2009.

1. the other day, i went back to my plants to check on them. When i got back to one of my favorite spots, i aw one of my new seedlings got stepped on by a deer!:mad: So i put up a chickenwire fence and left. Then the next day i went back and they were all shrivled up and dead:cry:. they got enough water, i mean it rained all week. The only thing i can think of is over watering. But i have second thoughts about that because they were brown. I just really don't know what happened. Anyone think they know?

2. Anybody?

3. Were they ripped out?? Post some pics

4. I don't have a camera, but they were all shrivled up and dead, but still in the ground

5. well that sucks, you should probably start some more indoors and then when they are nice and strong, transplant them outside.

6. Not having much info makes it difficult to help, but since you say they were brown and shriveled it could be nute burn. What kind of soil did you use in your holes?

7. Are you near corn or bean fields? Farmers will be applying herbicides and pesticides this time of year.

8. Well..
    Someone COULD have found them and applied some type of poison that would kill them..

9. maybe that deer pissed all over em

10. Regular soil with perlite

11. sounds possible.

12. if hes saying there seedling than why would anyone want to poisen them? the most efficent way would be to just pluck them. i doubt someone poisend your plants. my guess is from all this rain we had for the past week. thats why i kept mine in a tank to keep away from all the rain and no sunshine