Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well this week has sucked..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Aatticus, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Ever since I got back from Gabriola Island in BC, Canada, everything has been downhill
    But mostly the worst part was on tuesday when my parents caught me smoking out of the basement
    then the next day I was at school and I had given a bunch of weed back to my dealer who got caught with that shit
    he made me take the blame cuz he was on his last strike and ive never really gotten in trouble
    so i got a 5 day suspension, but that will probably turn out as an expulsion so i will have to finish my grade 12 year fucking homeschooling.
    And I got kicked off my school trip to Europe in 3 weeks :mad:

Its been totally horrible
    Just thought i'd rant that

2. thats pretty rough man.

3. why exactly would you took the blame for your dealer if he was the one dumb enough to get caught?:confused:

4. someone ratted both of us out and some other people too
    so things were already bad for all of us but they were all on contracts
    and things would go easiest on me

5. your dealer 'made' you take the blame? cmon man if it wasnt yours stand up for yourself why should you take the hit

6. I'd light a bowl for you.

7. I don't know any drug dealer who i like enough to (a) miss a class trip to Europe and (b) get expelled from school. They chose that life style and they should be prepared to accept the consequences.

8. sorry bro i had a tough week too
    well the weekends coming up and im ready to smoke/drink my problems away

9. that was dumb, you did it to yourself, not the first part, parents catch kids all the time. However, he fucked up and you didn't. Not only that but since he was on contract, he fucked himself over before. So why the fuck would you take the blame for someone that fucks themself over on a regular basis. You had things going for you and let someone who already fucked up get off the hook. Now we have two fuck ups instead of one.

10. yea i obviously fucked up
    but i wanted him to finish the year too and be in school with me
    because somehow he ended up as more than just a dealer
    haha, i guess we were friends with benefits or on the verge of a relationship or something like that..
    somehow i always fall way too hard and fast for guys like him

(yea im a girl if you didnt catch that yet haha)

11. Well if he was more than a dealer then I can see where you're coming from. You were just looking out for someone important to you

12. Your only cool if your name is in reference to the clothing company. Just kidding, but that would be best.

13. Careful dude, smoke more than drink.

OP, that sucks, I'm sorry. Guess the strings attached got caught by the evil marijuana haters. Look how much shit this stupid anti-marijuana propaganda gets people into. It's just a plant!

So I know you got caught and all but are you still smoking?

And sucks it was so late in the year... it's already March!

14. I love Atticus! I own a couple of their shirts. The dead bird is a classic.

+ Rep for style :hello:

15. I never bring anything to school whether it be a lighter weed or bowl i just don't do it its not worth it......too many lives are fucked up that way....U know? good luck through all your stuff though....:(

16. I havnt had a chance to smoke again yet
    I have a couple joints stashed in my room
    but yea, i was a week away from quitting in preparation for my trip to Spain
    its horribly ironic, the only bright side is now i dont really have to quit haha

And to some of the other posters, yes my name is a reference to Atticus Clothing haha
    they're my favorite
    I love the dead bird! I actually painted one on my bedroom wall along with some other things that looked pretty sweet when i was on shrooms hahaha

17. ive had a 50-50 week..made $$, but ive been sick :[

18. thats good you made some money haha
    i was smoking and doing K off 50$ a week
    hope you get feeling better too btw

19. your not gunna get expelled dude. this guy i know got caught with 2 ounces all bagged for sale and a half ounce of hash on him and they just suspended him for a while. unless your school is just really gay, i dont think they will ruin your grd 12. the europe thing is really bunk though. i got caught high in school once, actually i was smoking a big pink bong in a teachers house (the guy i was smoking with was the son of a teacher) and she came home. she called the office and we got finger fucked in the ass by them. pretty funny when i think about it now because all the teachers love me and im still doing good in school.

20. wow that sucks
    that happened to a friend of mine but his mom wasnt a teacher, she just called the office to be a bitch lol