Well, this situation has become real shitty and I need some help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Check my edited message :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Check my edited post :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Unfortunately, we live in a world where the only people who are safe to trust are those who EARN that trust. You'll never see that $500. Doubt you are the first one he pulled that scam on either. It is NOT your job to deal with the finances of anyone other than yourself. Chalk it up to life lesson learned and move forward. He'll get his on down the line. Take my word for it.
    HD

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. From $500 check fraud to stabbing your gf.

Man that escalated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tell him to do a payment plan 100$ every two weeks and have him sign a contract, if he won’t do that take em to court

6. [​IMG]
    9 years ago McFly ..?

7. Check out post #37 :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hahaha, damn right!

9. Well I will share a little story with you about myself and hope this ends up being your situation!! To me it sounds like your friend is on drugs..while I was heavily on drugs I took 200 dollars to get him weed and went and spent it on drugs. The same situation I still talked to him sometimes and really wanted to pay him back but every penny I had went to drugs!! Many years later I did end up paying him back, this was actually just a few months ago and I took his money about 14 years ago.. so I would say don't expect anything and decide if you are OK being his friend knowing he owes you money... sry this happened to you man but you live and you learn.

10. 1. Thank you for sharing your insight! Right on you for eventually paying your friend back! For this guy i havent spoken with him for nearly 9 years and have NO plans on speaking to him for the rest of my life.

2. Look at post #37 :)

11. Sheesh what a roller coaster lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh shit was this a post someone brought back up. :GettingStoned: glad you are still around and hell yea fuxk that dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1