Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well this must be the place

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NdicaBud, Oct 13, 2001.

1. where people go when yahooka is... ahem....

Just sayin .....hey

Going to find something to read

[​IMG]

2. This is deffinately the right place!!!!

3. This is the place to be, even when yahooka isn't ahem!

:D

Enjoy your stay!

4. greetings

I have just cruised over here from yahooka also. I am here in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina. Any other Tar Heels out there.

5. High you crazy dude! Roll1, I was wondering what was taking you so long to git yur ass over here. Posted the link twice at Yahooka, plus Okie had the subliminal messages going for a while. Glad you're here!

Nice Picture too.

6. hey Stonygirl sorry it took so long. At my age you start to get pothimers. So where are you from out west where the sheep are nervous.
    That reminds me of a joke. Pardon me if you have heard it.

This young guy went out west to work on a sheep ranch. It was about 150 miles to town so all the cowboys just stayed on the ranch. One day the youg dude asked what they did for women. They told him that whenever they got the urge they went out and got them a sheep.
    The young guy was taken aback. "I'll not do that " he said, "that is disgusting". Several weeks went by and one day after work he went out and got a sheep for relief. He came back to the bunkhouse and the other cowboys were ROFL at him.
    "What's so funny", he said. One of the cowboys spoke up and said, "You got the ulgiest one in the bunch".
    :D

7. That's a good one, Roll1..I think I've heard most of the redneck and blonde jokes out there! I'm from Wyoming, lived here most of my life and in Montana too. My family was in the ranching business up until the early '90's.