Well, This Is Great

Discussion in 'General' started by GodGaveUsWeed, Sep 15, 2012.

1. So Idk if any of you saw a thread last Sunday regarding my first car accident. Well they decided it was his fault, and that my car getting fixed would be covered by them. It also included a rental. Or at least I thought...

My car damage got estimated at 4600$.(holy shit, it didn't look that bad.) Turns out this cheap, PoS asshole only had a $5000 property damage coverage. So I just got my rental yesterday paid for by Progressive, his insurance company. Now they just called me today and said they wouldn't be able to pay for the rental after all. Well FUCKIN THANKS! Good job telling me that a day after I've already been driving it. So they want me to return the rental (which I barely even have time to do this weekend) by Monday and now find one to pay for myself which they MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be able to reimburse me for after all the car damage is fixed. Which means a potential like.... $700 out of my pocket since it would be probably at least 2 weeks. Now, the only way I would get reimbursed is if they only spend 4,300.00 or so on repairs. And Idk how often they fuck up estimates by over $300.

Moral of the story, if you are driving with ghetto ass insurance company coverage or the BARE MINIMUM like 5 grand in property damage coverage, please kindly get the fuck off the road and ride a Damn bike. I used to hate bikers, but now I realized a lot of them are probably just people who can't afford insurance and would rather ride places then fuck over nice young people like me who have to pay for all their own shit.

I'm gonna take like 3 blunts to my face tonight to hopefully release some of this stress, because right now, I feel like taking this rental car and plunging it off a cliff while I sit and watch and laugh.

2. I would call your insurance company and see what they can do, if you have a decent insurance company they will provide you with a rental and go after his insurance company for the money

3. Shit man the damage on your car is worth like 3 times the value of my entire car.