Well this fucking sucks the big one

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongTron, Sep 10, 2009.

1. #1 BongTron, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
    I've been going through physical therapy for my shoulder, it's finally gotten strength enough to were I can try boxing again, I have a pinched nerve in my neck, and some other fucked up shit I forget the name for at the moment.
    Anyways, doc tells me I can start out on the heavy bag again; I get so fucking excited, you know, thinking I can start fighting MMA again.
    BUT, she lets me know that I can only go for maximum 5 minutes right now, and only quarter intensity. She also lets me know, if anything hurts after, neck, shoulder, arm, collar, anything, it's a very bad sign, I can't remember what it means though. FUCK.

So, I try the bag out today.. About 2 hours ago.

WELL GUESS WHAT,

I have constant horrible pain from my head, down my neck, through my collar bone area, through my shoulder, and down through my left arm.
    WOO FUCKING HOO. This fucking sucks, majorly.

Physical therapy appointment tomorrow, this fucking sucks.

god damn it.

2. damn thats quite shitty i gotta say.

but i got hit by a car 2 days ago and im pretty fucked too haha.

im taking a break from my jui jit su / kickboxing .

I got hit pretty hard too its amazing im alive.

But i think u should give it some time and hopefully your pain will clear up.
    i would stop with the mma for a while even if you seem okay. dont do anythng thats hard on your body

3. I went through some shit like that. Was it your Thrasic Nerve?

4. No, like.. It means I can't do shit like that ever again,
    No fighting, no muay thai, boxing, jiu-jitsu, BJJ, MMA, anything.
    Can't do any heavy lifting, or much lifting for that matter, ever again.
    Can't go Navy SEALs like I've been dreaming my whole life, fuck this sucks.

Sorry to hear you got hit by a car man, that really sucks, hope you recover completely.

5. I can't even think clearly right now.. I'll update everyone tomorrow after my appointment.

On top of it, I'm completely dry right now, and ibuprofen or anything of that matter doesn't do anything for me.

6. ohhh wow.... k thats a real downer but you know what.. although everything is shitty right now, you should just try and make the best of what you got.

and think that from here on, things can only get better

7. That's really true man, it's just, knowing I've been working towards SEALs and finally getting so close to it, and now I just all the sudden can't do it. It's a real blow to the heart.

But you're right, all I can do is move forward.