Well think I got a hermie.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Quality Herbage, Mar 1, 2015.

1. I went away to Maine last week and my girlfriend has been tending to the girl. Just got home yesterday and i really don't want to believe she turned hermie but I guess it is what it is. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425166897.802409.jpg
    Most of them have white pistols coming out of them

2. Depending on how many balls he, uh...she has, start picking them off and let it continue to flower. I just had a hermied that turned out more than great, but I caught the sacks as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I agree....try n fight the good fight for a couple weeks....youll see real quick if its manageable

4. okay I just went through and picked all the ones I could find off I'll keep on it and see what happens

5. Good deal....and now you should check real well every 48 hours....they dont form instantly. ....and definitely get your O.C.D. on!!!!!...itll pay off.....50/50 you still end up with bomb diggity

6. haha definitely will that's good to know atleast. She's only 3 weeks into flower so we got a little bit to go.