well then..................

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Switch, Aug 19, 2002.

1. I was thinking about growin a while back. Well I have decided loooong ago with the help of a nameless friend- off the city and I am not sure if he wants to be mentioned- that growing indoors is not possible. But all I can get is total SHITE weed.

So I have recently decided to try and grow outdoors. I'm gonna look at some other posts to gain information too but I was wondering about:

Possibility of outdoor growing in the United Kingdom

Best strains

Precautions to be taken for neutrition, watering, covering against the elements or not getting caught etc...

2. You can grow outdoors in the UK, but you've missed your chance for this year I'm afraid as you have to start them at the right time!
    With the right weather you can successfully grow outdoors in the UK though...

New purple powers not bad for UK outdoors as it's mould resistant which can be quite a problem here.

As for precautions and preperation - it's good to prepare your growing patch well in advance to growing in it, watering depends on the soil. Deer, rabbits and slugs amongst others can be considerable problems depending on the area, there are some solutions to this, some more effective that others...

Hope you find some of this useful...

3. is is worse to grow on gov't land or your own land in the US which is worse

Attached Files:

4. hey switch i was giving it serious thought b4 about growing outdoor in the uk and i came to the conclusion that growing next to a relatively remote railway line would be the answer.....i.e.....nobody to generally pass by it.....some nice locations to be had......Peace out....Sid