Well then

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by token2004, Sep 2, 2005.

1. So last night when I was high out of my mind I was sitting here at my computer and my brother was gone to ghis girlfriends. I knew he would be back any time... But for some reason I thought it would be cool to sit here naked. (I know). You know, while your high being naked can be real comfortable and such. Well anyway, Just after I pealed off my clothes and was sitting here my bro knocks on my door. And my bedroom has a lowered ceiling so It has like a foldout 2-peice closet door and he always peaks in to see what im doing then comes in. Well I didn't even know he was there until he knocks, I replied with "dont come in, Im changiing" And he says "your sitting at your computer desk" so yea, I said well still dont come in so i put my pants on and he comes in and hes like oh so you were jerkin off infront of your comp eh? I had to make an excuse saying I was only in my boxers and I had my weed out and I didn't know if it was my mom or something so I had to hide it and thats what I was doing. Well to this point he wont shut up about it and Its very embarassing.

Yup, thats my story.

2. lol, brothers rock

3. haha your brother is just like mine dude, he dont care that i smoke weed, and he saves my ass all the time, and he just doesnt care about anything i do, haha...ive never been caught naked infront of my comp though

4. haha be like yea i was jerking off check your pillow i left you a present.

5. brothers suck (mine is a tool).

funny story though.

6. lol, haha i wish i had brothers instead of sisters. seams like they give u shit alot more but they seem pretty cool most of the time.,

7. I am an only child. But over the years I have had really close friends with brothers. Brothers give you shit, but most of them got your back. I remember once in my freshman year these football players gave me shit for quitting the team. They tried to kick my ass, but my friends brother took care of it. Big bros can be a pain, but alot of them have saved my ass in many ways.

Jah Bless

8. well said.

Sitting here in the bude now hitting my bong.. dunno when he will be back hahaha@!

9. ahahaha your gone here it twice as much now

10. thats summin like i would do i think im going to let it hang free tonight fellas!!!!

damn im blazed!!!!

11. ha ha naked high is cool, but would suck if you got caught, my sisteris cool, she is 22.

12. Hahaha...but now token you have the horrible thought of "what if I was female...."

Toking in the buff is fun tho...I used to go in my yard in just sandles walk around puffing on a spliff just enjoying the day

Few odd looks from those female dog walkers with like 7 poochies all running all over each other lol

13. Damn. This is the last night im blazen for a while so I might have to live the good life and blaze butt ass naked. Thanks for the idea and funny story.

14. Hahah, Maybe.. just maybe I will try that. Got a fat bowl of dank thats gonna get me RIPPED.