Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well then...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shadow, Jul 20, 2009.

1. I'm not so noob-ish when it comes to smoking, BUT, I tend to be an isolationist. In a new area, it usually takes me forever to find a decent hookup and then, it's usually people that I don't mind, but don't really want to hang out with either.

I guess the question I'm asking: how do I meet like minded people? I'm shy to begin with and that doesn't help at all. Basically, where could I look/what things should I get involved with to find a chill group of people that likes to smoke up and shoot the shit?

Noob question? Yes, i think so.

2. Find a public place with a lot of people and no cops and start smoking, other people who smoke will join in, just ask around and you'll find out where people smoke