Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well then..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RiseAbove, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Im completely broke, bored out of my skull, and out of herb. I need some ideas on how to make a little cash to get something.

2. Look around your house for change. Should be able to scrounge up $5 and get a gram of mids.

Or you can sell and pharms you might have.

3. Yeah, only problem is I dont know anyone that would sell me 5 bucks worth lol.

4. Rob a grandma.

5. Lease out your arse to make a few quick buck :eek:

6. sell any electronics you dont use at a pawn shop. ive done that a few times, you dont get much but at least you get something

7. OP why do you have to make smoking weed seem like a crack addiction?

Just go outside, or hang out with friends or somethin. Weed isn't the only thing thats fun.

8. I hear that masturbation is popular with the youngns these days......

hehe.

9. ^^ Dude ! how you been? I haven't seen you in awhile :)

Yeah, man. Go socialize, that'll help keep your mind off of it. But it's not like you NEED to smoke the herb. You'd would just like to. Patience is a virtue.

10. lol thats exactly what I did. I'd just much rather hang out with my friends blazed out of my skull then sit there sober.

11. Well, instead of sitting there, tell some dude you're trying to get an eighth then just jacc him for it.

Kinda mean, but you'll end up with something fun to do and get an eighth out of it. Besides, an eighth is like nothing to a seller.

Wait one week, then do it again

12. slopy g that shit is just lame...do what the other people said and just do something else and try and stop thinking about it...i know easier said then done..